EX

Vivian. Jungkooks ex. Oh my.

Jungkook became stiff just saying her name. She looked like demon but i knew that she was just one of those gray angles.

Gray angles are angles that are angles that act like demons.

"Do you want to switch seats?" i whispered in his ear, he nodded. I switched seats with him so now i was next to Vivian.

"Hello" she said. Since the film didn't start yet, i studied her.

Her

Her outfit

Her outfit

She had a cute looking face and had a few piercings and tattoos

She had a cute looking face and had a few piercings and tattoos. She was quite thick, i could tell she worked out. "Hello" i said "You must be jungkooks girlfriend?" she asked "Yup" i said. After that she didn't talk more since the film started. "Thank you" Jungkook whispered in my ear, he kissed my ear lobe and wrapped his arm around my waist since he put the arm rest up before. "Your welcome" i whispered leaning in his chest. I saw in the corner of my eye her smile at us. The movie ended and everyone started to exit the theater and to their cars. We threw our empty popcorn boxes and cup in the trash and walked to the car "Jungkook!" A voice was heard behind us, it was Vivian running up to me and jungkook. She pushed me out the way and hugged jungkook "The fuck!" i yelled, jungkook pulled away quickly and grabbed my hand. He ran to the car and dragged me inside. "Jin go!" he yelled, jin hit the brakes and started to drive "Faster! she gonna catch up!" he yelled looking at the window behind us. I looked at the window and saw that she was behind us with her gray wings out. "Ahh!" i yelled grabbing the side of my head "What?" jungkook asked "My he- ahhhhh!" i screamed in pain. The car shook "She is on top of the car" Rm said. I put my head down trying to control the pain. "She has the charm" i whispered. I moved to the side door where lisa was sitting "Lilith what are you doing?" lisa asked "ahh! i need to ahhh! get the charm away from her!" i said "No! you can't, she to dangerous" Jungkook said. My eye color changed to my wolf eyes "I don't worry about danger" i said opening the door and jumping out "lilith!" jungkook yelled "ok plan, were gonna stop the car and follow her before it gets worse" jin said stopping the car. Everyone ran out the car to see lilith on the floor holding her head while vivian held a skull charm attached to a necklace in her hand "Vivian?" jungkook asked, she turned around and smiled evilly "Yes?" she asked "give me the charm" he said "only if your mine again" she said "w-what?" he asked "Ahhhh!" i yelled behind her "shut up!" vivian yelled as the charm turned blue and i started to couch up blood "Ok! I'm yours" jungkook said. Vivian smiled and ran to jungkook hugging him, jungkook grabbed the charm and threw it to me. I felt the pain stop, i grabbed the charm and stood up "you played me!" vivian yelled pushing jungkook away, i growled "please I'm sorry" she begged "sorry my ass" i said.

"I wouldn't do that if i were you lilith, wouldn't want me to hurt someone so precious to you now..."