Cursed?

"Well that's fun. Isn't it?" You said "I'm gonna lose my mind if something else happens" You said pulling your hair in frustration "calm down" Your brother said "Hoooow?" You said falling back in the couch "This outfit is so uncomfortable" You said "Then go change" Suga said "I will" You said.

You left upstairs to change again.

Your outfit

You went back downstairs

You went back downstairs. "I'm back if you couldn't tell" You said sarcastically "Ok what's coming?" you asked "Glad you asked" Your brother said "Well those tattoos on your body" He said. You raised a eye brow "They are demon shadows symbols. And that means that you gonna turn" He said in a shaky voice "Into what?" You asked "Your turning evil demon. And that means something gonna come here no matter what and turn you evil" He said "How about no" You said "Really somethings coming after me? That's funny. Stay right here while i go do something" You left outside. "What the fuck!. This stupid little fucking tattoos just has to be on my fucking body!. Fuck you world!" your friends heard you from outside. You came back in "You ok?" Rose asked "Yeah of course why wouldn't i be?. Something seem off?" You asked "No No. Just making sure your ok" Rose said giving you a thumbs up "So where we going. Park? woods? the beach?" You started listing off things for you and your friends could do "I don't know you pick?" They said "Punkin patch since Halloween is almost here" your eye change to your wolf eyes "Someone excited" Lisa said "Of course she excited. Her birthdays today" Your brother. Immediately after he said that you face palmed "What!? You didn't even tell us?" Jungkook said "It's no big deal" You said "Nah it's a big deal your turning 23 year's old" Your brother said "Shut the fuck up" You said "Your older then jungkook" jisoo eyes widened "Oh my goodness" You covered your eyes "Well then we will go to the punkin patch" jin said "Sorry i can't go" your brother said "I didn't ask you to go" you said smirking. Your brother laughed "Good cause i meeting with someone for breakfast" Your brother "ok bye then" you said "bye and happy birthday, bye guys" He said leaving "Bye!" everyone said "Ok let me feed blue and willow then we can go" You said leaving to go feed your pet's.

After, you did that you all left to the punkin patch. You all made it there a decided to go in groups. Lisa and j-hope, Jisoo and Jin, RM and jennie, you and jungkook, rose and jimin, Tae and suga. "Ok lets go!" Tae yelled skipping happily away "Ready?" Jungkook asked "Ready" you answered.

You all soon pick a punkin and went to go pay for it with a few carving kits. After, you all left. You guys made it to this park and decided to carve your punkins at one of the parks picnic tables. After, you all got settled you all started to carve.

"Hey lilith. How come your didn't tell us it was your birthday?" RM asked "Yeah? we would've gotten you something" Jin said "Because, i didn't think it mattered. I mean its just my birthday" You said "It does matter" Jungkook said "Ohh looks like someone cares" Jimin said teasing "No I'm just saying. That you shouldn't think that your birthday isn't important" Jungkook defended "I guess your right" You said "Yeah i know i am. I'm always right" Jungkook said proudly, everyone laughed.

"Well what are you gonna do about your tattoos?" Lisa asked "Nothing. I can't do anything, i mean that thing is gonna come for me either way" You said, everyone stayed quiet. You grabbed punkin guts and threw it at Jungkooks face "Oh shit. Lilith run" Tae said "Now!" Tae yelled as jungkook towards you "Fuck!" You said running away "Get the fuck away loser!" You yelled as jungkook got closer "Punkin fight!" Jennie yelled throwing punkin guts at everyone. Now there was a punkin fight happening between your friends as jungkook still chased after you.

The best decision was to fly so you quickly took out your wings a flew away. Once you got far away for him you stop, you didn't see him anywhere so you took a break in the sky. "Boo!" jungkook grabbed you by your waist "Ah fuck" you said "Haha your in trouble now" Jungkook whispered in your ear "Ok go ahead lets see if you can make me moan" You said smirking "Ok" he said turning you around. He had a smirk on while holding your hips still "Ready?" He asked playfully "Ready" you said smirking. He wrap your legs around his waist while you were had your arms around his neck. Jungkook started to kiss but a bit differently...He was kissing your neck and biting it in different places as your brought your head back and started to play with his hair. "Jungkook" You moaned but quickly covered your mouth "Damn it" You whispered but he heard cause he started to laugh "Ok im done. You got what you wanted and now lets go" You said unwrapping your legs ready to go back down but jungkook pulled you back so you could kiss him. You both kiss and made out a little then, after you both went down. "Ready to go children's?" you asked "Yes we already cleaned up while you both were cuddling up there" Lisa said smiling "Haha so funny" You said sarcastically, everyone laughed.

You all left to everyone houses. After, you got home you fed you animals again since you been out for a few hours and then you went to go shower.

After, you showered you went back down stairs and made popcorn and watch a movie. In the middle of the movie the door got knocked on so you went to go answer it. "Is this lilith shadow's home?"