Paying

I peered above me and saw a girl, the same girl I met a few days ago. "Oh hi" I said, I think her name was Charlotte? "May I sit?" She asked.
"Sure" I said. She sat across from me and sighed through her nose and gave me a warm smile.

"You work here, don't you?" I asked "I use to, I quit a few days ago" she answered, I made a O shape with my mouth. Me and her had trailed off with new conversations and ended up getting each other's numbers. I was there for a while so I decided to leave.

I waved at her and she returned the action with a smile. Then I left.

It was around 7 when I made it home. I took a shower and changed into something comfortable. I cooked myself a dish before going up stairs and slumped into my office to work on some old photos.

(Pictures you took)

(Pictures you took)

After fixing said pictures, I felt tried so I made it in bed after brushing my teeth.

In the morning...

I was greeted with wet kisses by my dog. "Why" I groaned, I got up rubbing my eyes "what to use the bathroom?" I asked blue, her head tilted. I locked blue up and went down stairs.

I saw BTS and Blackpink piled in my living room. I open the door and let blue out. "Why are all here?" I asked yawning. "Are you ready?" Tae asked.

I looked at him then at myself. "Yeah" I rolled my eyes and walked away. I was never fond of the idea of waking up so early. If I was forced then I would be stay and himself with my salty ass attitude.

I had down my same morning routine and went downstairs.
My outfit

I saw them playing with my two pets

I saw them playing with my two pets. I went in the kitchen. I cooked myself something and ate in the dining room. "Awww why didn't you make me food to?" Rose pouted, I shrugged "we're hungry to" Jimin whined "not my problem" I said.

"What's with the mood?" Yoongi asked "I'm just not in the mood" I smiled sarcastically at him and got up throwing my plate in the sink. "I'll buy you guys food if you're so hungry" I grabbed my keys and walled out.

We had made it to a breakfast place. "What are we doing exactly?" Namjoon asked "glad you asked, we're going to the amusement park!" Tae yelled. "And Lilith is paying!" He pointed at me. "Hmmm no" I looked up from my phone. "But you promised you'd repay me after I watched your pets" he whined "why?" I asked "you promised" he whined louder. "I guess" I sighed and looked back at my phone. "Yes!" Tae shouted, I got up and walked o it. "Hey you need to pay for our food!" They started yelling. I plugged in my headphones and continued my way out.

~~

They finally came out. "You were suppose to pay!" Lisa yelled. I looked at her smugly "I forgot" I said. We all went to the amusement park and I payed for everyone, ouch that total hurts to look at.

After I wasted my money we all went separate ways.

We all went in pairs.

Lisa-j-hope

Jennie-Namjoon

Jisoo-Jin

Rose-Jimin

You-Jungkook

Tae-Suga

We'd meet at the big roller coaster me and Jungkook choose to go on the roller coaster frost before adventuring with games and eating lots of food. It was around the time we'd meet up, we started heading back when I saw someone with them.

"Lilith"