Tattoos

"I need to go home" I said to myself. I felt suddenly sick. I leaned over the toilet and threw up.

I saw against the wall and noticed my wrist.
My wrist

"Oh fuck" I mumbled and felt a pain under my boobs

"Oh fuck" I mumbled and felt a pain under my boobs. I lifted my shirt and looked in the mirror. "Fuck" I hit my fist against the sink.

My chest

I put my shirt down and washed my hands before opening the door and stepping out

I put my shirt down and washed my hands before opening the door and stepping out. "What happened?" Zeus asked. 

I looked at him and he jumped a bit. I showed him my wrist. He grabbed it and gasped "tattoos?" He looked at me shocked. "Tattoos" I nodded.

"I have another one but it's in a private spot" I said softly. He nodded. "I need to go home" I said. "Ok you all may leave" Zeus said.

We all butted our goodbyes before we all flew up in the sky. I looked down thinking quietly to myself.

"You'll turn evil"
"Trust in others"

"What do you mean grandpa?" I mumbled softly.

In the morning....

I had been woken up to people screaming outside my house. I grumpily had gotten up and went downstairs.

Today wouldn't be a good day since I was forced out of my slumber. I opened the door and growled loudly. I felt some steam leave my mouth.

I saw a barrier surrounding Jungkook and another dude. They looked to be fighting. It seemed people tried going in and stopping it but the barrier didn't allow anyone in.

I walked in the barrier with no problem and separated them both. I clenched my fist. "Who are you?" I asked calmly. "Jackson" he smirked at me. "K Jackson, why don't you wipe that smirk off" his attitude ticked me off.

"Oh? And what are you gonna do if I don't" he played with his lip ring and looked at me cheekily. I smirked. "What's a Angel girl like you gonna do anyways? You girls are weak" He said.

I raised a brow. I walked towards him. "It's cute that you think girls can't do shit" I kicked him in the balls. He fell down to his knees.

He held his nuts while I grabbed his hair and made him look at me. "It's cuter that you think I'm a Angel" I smirked showing my red eyes and teeth.

He shook with fear. I snapped his head and he fell to the side. I turned to face Jungkook. "Why you fighting the weak?" I rested my hands on my hips.

"Did you kill him?" Lisa ran in the barrier. "No he's paralyzed, I think" I shrugged and walked towards my house. I went in and fed my animals before feeding myself. I had brushed my teeth and then watched some TV.

I rested on the couch before I heard a knock. I got up and opened the door.

Jungkook stood at the door.

"Can I ask something?"