Bonus #1

I was laying in bed after a good meal. Jungkook wasn't home yet and my cat slept in the livingroom. I played on my phone and watched videos to pass time.

I heard the door opened and closed roughly. I turned off my phone and sat up on the bed. I smiled as i saw my beloved lover walk in the room "How was work?" I asked, he mumbled something before throwing his bag. "Hey what's wrong?" I asked getting up. He sat on the edge of the bed with his head in his hands.

I crouched down and smiled "Bad day?" I asked, he nodded. My smile grew "Well I'm gonna go make you some tea to calm you down. I'll be right back" I said getting up. I started to walk when i got pulled back.

I was now against jungkooks chest "Please just stay" He mumbled in my ear. I chuckled and wrapped my arms around his waist.

He made me look up at his. I smiled and he leaned in, i leaned in the rest of the way because he was to slow. We were now having a make out session.

My hand were in his hair and his were on my waist and butt. He lifted me, i immediately wrapped my legs around his waist. We continued to kiss as jungkook set me on the bed, he stopped the kiss and closed the door with his magic.

I laughed at how much of a dork he was but he cut me off with another kiss. I started to pull off his hoodie that he was wearing.

He help me and then proceeded to take my shirt off. Since i was wearing very short shorts it was easy to take off. We were both in our undergarment.

He looked at me with lust circling his eye's. He kissed me again and unclipped my bra, he threw it on the other side of the room.

He started to travel to my neck. He suck on different places until he found the right spot.

I moaned in satisfaction.

He continued to mark my neck. Next he moved down to my chest, he made a hickey on my left boob before going down to my nipple. He sucked and twirled his tongue as he played my the other one in his hand.

My hands were all other his hair as i closed my eye's. I was a moaning mess.

He made his way down. He slipped off my panties, and look down. I saw his bit his lip. He made a couple hickey's on my inner thigh before moving to my clit.

He blew on it to tease me "J-jungkook" I moaned. He chuckled seductively. I threw my head back feeling his tongue.

He continued to lick and suck until i came in his mouth.

"My *breath*  turn *breath*" I said In between breaths. I pushed him so i was on top of him. I started to kiss him and traveled down to his neck. I kissed and suck many spots before i was happy with my finish product. I did the same to his chest.

I moved down to wear his underwear was. I slid in down and his dick sprung out.

I smirked to myself.

I started at his tip. I put my around it and swirled my tongue around. It shivered slightly as jungkook groaned "Don't tease me babygirl" He groaned, he grabbed a chuck of my hair and made me take in more.

I giggled at how impatient he was.

I sucked him off until he came in my mouth, i swallowed it and smiled at him. He smirked and pushed me into the bed.

He was now on top. We continued on kissing "Do you have a condom on?" I asked breaking the kiss "Yes" He replied. We made out before jungkook slid himself into me.

We both immediately moaned.

He started off slow and then started moving faster as we continued to kiss. I was a moaning mess while he groaned with pleasure.

He took himself out. We stopped the kiss and pulled away with a string of saliva connecting us. Our breaths mixed together.

We looked at eachother with love and lust in our eye's. He pulled the covers on both of us and wrapped his arm's around my petite waist. I turned the lamp off before wrapping my arms around his waist.

"I love you"

"I love you to"

×~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~×

What did i just do? I was so bored a decided 'oh yeah let me make a chapter with sex' This is a bonus, hopefully i will make more in the future. Anyways i hope i did a good job, this was my first time so please help me if i made a mistake. Alright bye