Burgers

You woke up in your bed with the feeling of something holding you. You turned around to see jungkook sleeping with his arms wrapped around you waist.

"Jungkook" you whispered, he didn't move. "Jungkook" you whispered louder, nothing. "Never mind" you said starting to get out of bed but jungkook pulled you back. "Oh so now you wake up" you said. You two were now face to face with him grinning like a child. "Good morning" Jungkook said "It's afternoon but, nice try" You said. "Wanna order something to eat?" you asked, jungkook nodded his head "burgers?" you asked "yes!" jungkook yelled "calm down, there just burgers" You said "Oh sorry, but i know this really great place" he said "ok, go order" you said. jungkook got up and grabbed his phone and ordered. "Hey psst, do you want fries?" jungkook asked, you nodded. "Also i want a large order of fries" Jungkook said into the phone.

Jungkook finish ordering. "what do you to do now?" jungkook asked "I'm going to my office, wanna come?" you asked standing up from the bed "sure" Jungkook said.

You two made to your office and jungkook sat on you small couch next to your desk and you sat down on your chair. You pulled up a photo on your computer, you've been working on. "Woah" you heard jungkook say "Don't get to excited, I'm not done with it yet" You said fixing the filter. "That filter is gross" you said "Why don't you try lighten it a bit" jungkook said "Hm, you maybe right" you said lightening it "wow, it looks amazing" you said "How did you know?" you asked spinning your chair around to face jungkook "I a photographer and editor myself" jungkook said "oh wow, that's awesome" you said facing yourself back to the computer.

There was a knock at the door. "The burgers" jungkook ran downstairs then, came back up with a bag and two sodas "Ohhh" you said taking the soda and bag "one for you and one for me" you said handing jungkook a burger. You both ate happily while talking about editing stuff.

"does this count as a date?" you asked "i guess" jungkook said "since this is a daye can i ask you something?" jungkook asked "yeah sure" you said taking a sip of your soda

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" jungkook asked while looking down. You jump on top of "Oh my gosh! Of course!" you said wrapping your arms around his neck and him wrapping his arms around your waist. He kissed you softly but you stopped "I'm sick" you said "it's fine, we can be sick together" he said kissing you again.

After asking you to be his girlfriend it was already late and time for him to go. After he left you went to check your mail. You came back inside to see them more clearly and saw a red envelope with a gold sticker and black designs all the way around. You opened it slowly at took the letter out. On the front of the letter it said your name with black cursive writing.

You opened it up and read the writing.

Dear, lilith shadow

You don't know who i am but, you will soon. I have invited you and your friends to a party that is taking place and your old home. I would like you to come next Friday, around 7 PM. Tell your friends to wear some very formal. As for you, i have a special dress that will arrive this upcoming monday. Don't keep me waiting as i have a surprise for you. See you soon.....rainbow demon.

From, the keeper of hell.

"Satan"