dark circle

"I'm afraid we can't tae" Zeus said "Why?" Tae said sadly. "How can I say this.....well" Zeus started hesitating.

I felt my throat clenched and I suddenly couldn't breathe properly. I fell to my knees gasping for air. "I-I-I can't breathe" I held my chest and sunk down. "It started" Zeus said. "We need to go back to the palace" he said.

I wheezed and cupped my ear. I could barley take a good breath. Zeus had picked me up. "Hurry" he said. I shivered in his arms. "Don't worry, I'll heal you" he mumbled and flew up in the sky.

I wheezed and shivered in his arms as we flew towards his palace. Everyone followed behind him.

"Lilith stay with me" he tightened his grip and quickened his pace. "Father what's happening?" Lisa asked as she flew next to him. "I'll say later" he flew down and the guards opened the gates and doors.

They all entered. He placed me on the floor. "Grab that black salt, those candles and that crystal" Zeus said.

I didn't know what was happening. I laid on the floor balled up and shivering. I couldn't breathe, it felt like I was getting choked.

"Her grandpa is getting executed right now, the great bond between them makes her feel the pain he is going through until he finally is dead, seems like he's a fighter" Zeus spoke while making a circle with a start inside with the black salt.

He paced each candle on one of the points of the star. He placed me in the middle.

Then he stabbed the crystal in my chest. I screamed in pain before I fell back and passed out.

(Jungkook POV)

She started shaking violently while the blood pooled around her and on her chest. Her eyes open, they were pitch black. She screamed in pain as she shone violently while being lifted slowly. She quieted down and her arms, head and legs hung down.

Sparks of fire and some dark elements started to circle around her. We all heard a low growl but we couldn't see her with all the smoke and fire. She growled loudly.

I saw a bit in her wings and her black eyes were seen. Then she vanished. Lisa collapsed "She's....she's amazing" she laughed softly.

(Lilith POV)

I had found myself in a dark room. It had a dark red hue to it. I looked around a spotted a small wooden table with a lamp on it. I walked towards it and saw a leather rocking chair. I sat down and sighed.

Then I felt someone next to me. I saw another rocking chair, it looked familiar. "Grandpa?" I asked. The rocking turned to me, my grandpa sat comfortably on it while looking through a book with his reading glasses on.

I had gotten this chair as a gift for my grandpa when he turned 100 years old. "Grandpa? Where are we?" I asked, he looked at me and smiled slightly "in the dark circle" he said as a neon sign popped out behind him saying 'Dark Circle' in a weird font.

It had disappeared just as soon as it appeared. "What happened to you?" I asked seeing a red marking on his neck. "Satan thought it was time to end me" he sighed. I gasped slightly "w-well why am I here then?" I asked. He looked at me.

"To warn you" he said "about?" I asked. "I don't know when but you'll turn evil and you'll go against all the people you live and care for" he said. He read the article he had in his hand. "Why?" I asked "I don't know why but trust in people" he said "that's not good advice" I said.

"Well I'm not good at this" we both sighed, then a beeping sound was heard. I saw the neon sign again but this time saying 'go time!'

"It time for you to go back" he stood up. I stood up as well. He hugged me softly. "We'll meet soon" he said and then everything turned black.

I fell from down and against the floor. I groaned. "You couldn't put a pillow" I sat up and patted my hair to take all the black salt out. "There's black orbs around you" Jungkook kneeled "that happens after someone comes from the black circle" Zeus said.

I stood up and walked out the black circle symbol. Then everything disappeared. I felt a pain in my chest. I looked down seeing blood.

"What's this?" I showed my bloody chest. "Sorry I had to, go in the bathroom" Zeus said. I walked in the bathroom and sighed.

"You'll turn evil"

"I want to go home"