Go night night

I started at the figure. "No way" I said "Lilith" they said, my eyebrows furrowed. How? I asked myself. "Do you remember me Lilith?" They asked.

"Sky?" I asked myself more then him. "Yes! Your remember me?" He asked. I gulped and nodded slowly.

Sky; my suppose to be dead Angel brother.

He started walking towards me. I chuckled "get back" he was getting closer. "Lilith I'm sorry" he said walking. I walked back "Get. Back" I said sternly. "Please" he smiled softly "No! Get the fuck back" I said louder. "Lilith I'm sorry" he said.

I exhaled sharply. "You're suppose to be dead" I said quickly. I felt light headed. "You're- you're suppose to be dead" my face twisted, I felt pained, I never felt emotion.

"You- you left me!" I stopped walking. I crouched down "please! You left me with some stranger, all because....I was demon" I said softly.

He touched my back. "I know....I'm sorry" he heard his voice crack. I stood up and pushed him "you're not sorry" I said "you left me, you never loved me, not mom nor dad!" I yelled. I clench my fists.

"All because I was a demon" I felt my wings come out. My eyes had turned black and my teeth shotted out. "Lilith" Jungkook said. "Stay the fuck out of it!" I turned my head. I smirked "this is sibling business."

"Lilith I'm not gonna fight you" Sky said "then don't" I chuckled.

Jungkook p.o.v

"We need to do something" Namjoon said "But what?" I asked "I have a plan" He mumbled.

End of Jungkook p.o.v

I flew up and threw a black orb at him. He flew over everyone and dashed into the lake that was behind us. "Lilith!" Lisa yelled, I looked at her and I greeted with a white orb. I groaned as I fell down. "What the fun-" I jumped on her.

"Rose!" I looked around as Lisa yelled. I felt myself being lifted "I'm sorry Lilith" Rose said before I was thrown across the park. Everyone had left being scared of my demonic appearance.

I groaned loudly. I had flew up and made it back quickly to where they were. I had a lightning spark in my hand.

"Better get out!" My vice came out deep and demonic. I threw the lightning at the water where lost fo the boys where, they were helping my brother out.

They some how had made it out in time. "Lilith please! You don't have to do this!" Sky yelled as he looked at me with his clothes and wings all soaking wet. I laughed "look at you, you wet dog" I picked him up by his collar. "I don't have to, but I want to" I was about to throw him when Jennie came towards me.

I got distracted. Jisoo had tied my hands with vines and sky fell to the floor.

"Jungkook hurry" Jisoo yelled. "Let me out!" I growled. I was dragged to the floor. Jungkook straddled me "Lilith please calm down" he said softly. I smirked, "Lilith?" I had wrapped my wolf tail around his waist and threw him off of me. I broke off the vines.

"Jimin just put her to sleep!" Yoongi yelled. "What?" I asked confused. Sky coughed as he watched me get pulled by Jisoo's vines once again.

"Let me go" I said. "It's your fault!" I yelled at sky. I tried kicking him but failed with Namjoon grabbing my ankle. "It's all your fault" I broke down. Jimin had came up to me and put his finger up my nose.

"I'm sorry Lilith!" Sky yelled, I knew he was crying "fu-fuck you" I said softly and passed out.

I woke up in my room. I got up and went downstairs seeing everyone, even god. "Why the fuck is he here?" I said "language, and he's here cause I said so" Zeus looked at me sternly.

"Lilith I'm sorry for everyone, all the pain I caused you" he said. I gritted my teeth listening to his apology. "You better be sorry" I scoffed.

"Hear him out" Zeus said "nope" "yes" "nope" "yes" "says who?" I asked "says me" He replied. I sat next to Jungkook.

"10 minutes of your bullshit" I stared at sky. "Language" "it was necessary."

And I listened, and believed him.

"Mom and dad never lived you but I did! They made me take and leave you with god and made you think I was dead. I've been trying to meet and contact you all this time and wanted to ame up for what I did. I'm sorry you thought I never loved you, that you had no real family except for grandpa. I'm sorry you eject got to meet mom or dad, not that they're that great anyways. And most of all....I'm sorry for not being a brother for you."

I stared at the ground and thought. Everyone and everything was silent. I closed my eyes and sighed. "What do you think Lilith?" Zeus asked.

"Wow so not cool" I said and looked up.

"Don't get me wrong I don't forgive but great speech, I'm less angry now" I said got up. "Hug?" I said awkwardly. He got up and I went in for a hug while he came in for a hand shake.

"I said hug dumbass" I rolled my eyes. He hugged me. "Idiot" i mumbled "what'd your say?" He asked "nothing" I smirked and pulled away.

"I don't think so" he flicked me. I hit his hand and he smiled goofily. "Let's go celebrate!" Tae yelled from the couch.