Author's Note

The timeline of this story, a crossover between the television show NCIS and Marvel, is based after Avengers 1 and during Season 11 of NCIS. 

The beginning of Thor: The Dark World has already happened - with Loki being in the dungeons. But Jane Foster has not gone to Asgard yet, or Frigga been killed. So really, it's just been Loki's jail time.

If I get something wrong with the canon for either Marvel or NCIS, I apologize. Of course, some things kind of have to be changed for the story, but I will try to stay true to the canon as much I can.

Note about the change in NCIS canon: as far as I know, Bishop hasn't gotten divorced yet by Season 11, yet for the sake of this story, we're going to pretend she already has.

Oh, and one other thing: if you have not watched NCIS, don't worry. Not a lot of knowledge is needed about the show to understand the story. If you have any questions, however, don't hesitate to ask.

I do not own Loki or any other of the Marvel characters - Marvel does. Similarly, I do not own the NCIS characters either. My only claim of ownership is over the original characters and the plot.

Also, note: McGee's name is spelled wrong throughout this book; I thought it was spelled McGhee and that is how I wrote it until about halfway through the book when I was corrected. I didn't have the time to go back and re-upload all the chapters with the changes, so I decided to save that for the revision and keep spelling it wrong so that everything stayed consistent. The spelling will be corrected when I revise this, and it is already corrected in the sequel.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoy!

Skylar Wittenborn