Secretly Married To The School's Golden Boy

The entire book is dedicated to its_just_a_lovestory.Without her encouragement and help this wouldn't have been possible. So Thank you

She is also the co-creator of the story.

*Warning*

THIS IS A BOYXBOY STORY WHICH MEANS THERE WILL BE ROMANCE SCENES WITH TWO GUYS. THAT MEANS THE STORY CONTAIN SCENES OF TWO GUYS KISSING OR DOING STUFFS OBVIOUSLY. SO IF YOU ARE NOT OKAY WITH IT. THEN THIS IS NOT THE PLACE FOR YOU. SORRY, NOT SORRY.

Description

Aeron Wheeler did not expect to lose his parents at the age of 11.

He did not expect to move thousands of miles away from his best friend.

He also did not expect to love his best friend more than he ever should.

He certainly did not expect his best friend to return his feelings.

Most of all he did not expect to marry someone as soon as he turns 18.

***

"He looks good doesn't he?"She asked following my eyes.

Yeah, 'Good' will be the understatement of the year

I looked at her and nodded ."Yup", I said trailing my eyes back to him.

"Too bad he is out your league. You two would have made a great couple. Come on let's go", she said turning toward the school building.

"What? Why?" I asked following her.

"Um we have to get the schedule and your locker number", she said amused looking back at me raising an eyebrow.

"Not that. Why am I out of his league? Because he is straight. ", I said rolling my eyes

"Because his boyfriend of 3 years won't approve of you", she said as a matter of fact and stepped into the room.

'Out of my league huh' I smirked following her into the room, not before looking back at him one last time.

***

Cover and Aesthetics by its_just_a_lovestory

Cover and Aesthetics by its_just_a_lovestory ♥