Chapter 15: Years Of Practice In Handling Blue Balls

"Why are we moving out again?"

I slumped down on the arm of the couch, my legs still grazing the wooden floor beneath.I sighed loudly, tired from cleaning the dust and cobwebs built around the room.

It was Thursday evening after school–two days after Jasper's parents agreed for us to move out– Jasper and I hightailed to the back of the mansion for the guesthouse, to continue cleaning up so that we could move our things this weekend. We already started a bit of cleaning yesterday evening.

We could have asked for the staffs of to do it. Our stubborn asses asked for it, two hour and 24minutes later I couldn't do it anymore.

Jasper looked over his shoulder, his eyes dancing with mischief and amusement, "You wanted to take up responsibility, baby."He continued vacuuming the roof and the smell from the cleaner is almost nauseating.

The sarcasm was dripping in his tone made me fume, I threw the microfibre glass cleaning cloth –I was using to clean the window's sill– at him but the fucker ducked it, "Like you didn't want that!"

Why am I always missing the aim nowadays?

Has my skills have deflated or he became better at practice?

He shrugged and moved a little and continuing his work, "I am not the one that's complaining here ."

I looked away from him and scanned the room that was big enough to hold a king size bed, night lamps on either side of it, a couple of small study desks, cupboards a small coffee table and the couch I am currently sitting.

Yup, big

The guest house was a two-story building. The entire ground floor was built as a living room with an open kitchen at one end and the wooden stairs at the other end paved way for the three bedrooms on the first floor. We are not going to use the second floor as it was mostly an attic and often used as a storage unit.

When mama said no one used the house forever, she literally meant forever.

When we opened the door for the first time yesterday, a bird flew out of here.

Yup, literally like from a movie.

With the sounds of its wings flapping,  we were surprised when we didn't find any Birds nest or some other reptile in here.

Maybe there are in the hide.

The only pro is that all the furniture are covered with sheets. So we just had to vacuum the dust over it away and let the air in to remove the awful smell.