Chapter 7: Definition Of Flash Is Taking A 15 Minutes Shower

The next morning I woke up surprisingly before Jasper.

He was next to me, shirtless, he must have removed it sometime during the night.

He was snoring softly with his face pressed over the pillow and right hand loosely hung over my waist and our legs tangled under the comforter. I yawned and looked at the clock which showed two minutes past 6.

Wow, that's a record

Pressing a kiss on Jasper's shoulder, I rose up from the bed stretching my legs and dragged them to the bathroom for a long shower.

When I walked back to the room neatly dressed for the day with shirt tucked inside my pants, I found Jasper awake, leaning against the headboard looking down at his phone. He looked up at me with a sleepy smile, running a hand through his bed hair.

"Okay, this is a miracle!" he declared, "How the hell did you manage to wake up before me?"

His toned muscles shone from the morning sunlight that penetrated through the windows, making me gulp at the beauty of his six packs.

yum

I just shrugged not able find any words to reply at the moment and walked over to my desk to arrange my bag.

I felt Jasper rise from the bed and walk over me. He hugged me from behind, swaying us a little, and mumbled a good morning over my shoulder.

I internally sighed but pushed him away turning around, "Don't you dare come near me. It took forever to perfect the look"I looked down at my shirt and smooth some wrinkles he made.

Idiot

"You suck, "Jasper grumbled yawing and walked to the bathroom.

"I am going downstairs!"I called out.

"No, don't. Wait for me I will be back in a flash!"

Okay

Jasper's definition of flash is taking a 15 minutes shower.

He entered the bedroom with a neatly ironed shirt unbuttoned, his raven black hair wet from the shower.

"This is your definition of being flash?"I teased walking over to him, making him roll eyes.

"But seriously what do you want, "I asked again buttoning his shirt up," Did mama say anything last night?".

"No," he shook his head, flushing me into him, his hands caging me between, "Are you okay?".