Chapter 8: It's None Of Your Damn Fucking Business

Chapter 8: It's None Of You Damn Fucking Business

Jasper's shocked face snapped to me after hearing Daisy's words, but I just rolled my eyes.

This was getting ridiculous.

He let out of a breath of relief but immediately sucked them back as Raiden and Clayton slowly turned to face him in unison.

Did they practice that?

"Myles is here?," Raiden beamed excitedly, but immediately winced closing his eyes, realizing his mistake.

"His name is Myles?" Daisy gaped piping in."Jasmy or Jales sounds great don't you think?",she gushed dreamily.

I puked internally.

And I am not sure its Redbull's work anymore.

Jasper 's face mirrored my reaction, and he threw an angry glance at Raiden, making him smile sheepishly.

"OMG, this is gold! I am going post this in the gossip page NOW," she giggled taking a phone in her hand.

Before she could do anything, Raiden turned and took the phone out of her hand, "No, you are not." he shook his head and clicked something on the phone, so fast in the blink of an eye.

"But-But I would be famous like you guys if I posted that info in that page," she whined looking at the phone.

Wow. Is this the same girl that offered me water yesterday?

"Famous. Really?," he chuckled humourlessly, I looked at Jasper who had his eyes on Raiden on the shock.

"Yes, his name is Myles. What are you going to do about that? Find him on the Facebook. Instagram.Grindr," he fumed, looking around the class and finally stopped his gaze at Daisy, "And what will you do after finding him Get an autograph? Click a selfie. Good luck with stalking him with this phone."

"And about him in town? He is not. Because the last time I checked he wasn't even in the state. What in the fuck are you going to do even if he was in the town? Huh? I am getting sick of this. I am never been more thankful that Jasper decided to keep Myles a secret," he snarled at daisy looking over his shoulder at Jasper.

Daisy was crying at this point, sobbing and most of the class gaped at Raiden, who smiled looking down at the phone in his hand.

"And Lastly my best friend's love life is none of your damn fucking business," he spat almost throwing the phone at the wall but decided against it the last second and slammed it on the desk by him.

I am sure the screen would have cracked.

Jasper and Clayton stood wide-eyed looking at Raiden along with me and most of his classmates, both inside and at the entrance of the room.