Chapter 12: Every Guy Needs A Supportive Husband Like Him

The rest of the school day ended without much drama. Except for the incident that happened after Jasper and I walked back to the class.

Separately, of course.

Daisy walked up to the Jasper and the second he took his seat. She apologized to him making the golden boy nod and hug her.

Yes, he hugged her. And I am totally okay with it.

Moving on...

Then she walked up to Raiden, before she could open her mouth Raiden hugged the life out of her and proclaim he's sorry.

Yes, he proclaimed so loudly making every eye widen at him for the second time that day.

In the usual Raiden's own dramatic manner.

Yup drama.

It was 5-minutes before the last bell, and I was dreading  the hour end already.

There was no one in this class to give me company or keep me entertained.

Not Jasper.

Not Raiden or Clayton.

Not Hailey, Emily, Kevin or Daisy.

I was seriously questioning my decision in choosing this elective. The teacher was speaking in his own language which I am sure no one in this class understood.

I looked around the room to see if anyone else shared the same thoughts and if I could a find a familiar face but a girl two desks away from me caught my attention. She looked familiar. Feeling eyes she turned to me and waved at me smiling.

I gave her a stranger smile and faced front internally frowning.

Briiiiiing

Fucking finally

I sighed and packed my bag as everyone started to leave. I saw someone walking to me in my peripheral, but ignored it and continued to zip my bag.

"Hi!"

I looked up to see that it was the same girl from before- the one who waved at me. She was beaming at me, her brown skin glowed looking flawless.

I gave her a small smile and slung my bag over my shoulder, "Hi."

"Aeron right. Aeron Wheeler?," she asked extending her hand to me"I am Abby."

"Nice to meet you, Abby."I smiled and returned the handed shake and bounced my legs a little–meaning I was in hurry," Sorry to be rude but I have to get going, bye."

I walked past her towards the exit door when her next words froze me to my bones, "You are Jasper's friend."

It took me a few seconds to process her words and turn around to face her. She was in her same spot, her face had nothing but genuine curiousity, "I am sorry, who?"