Chapter 6: Idiotic, Annoying, Brilliant And Loving Asshole

Mama gave another long lecture but this time to both of us, that just because we were married doesn't mean we can take advantage of it and we are just 18 we should have limits.

Jasper and I just nodded without a word, because all three of us knows that was impossible.

Wink wink

We tasted the dish, mama was preparing and after some small talk, Jasper and I went back upstairs to do the homework for the day.

We both settled on our desks and started our homework.

After a few minutes into my favorite subject, Jasper asked if it was okay to turn the music on to which I nodded so into the calculus.

Yes, I love maths

"Hey Myl," Jasper called after a few minutes interrupting my fight in finding the x.

"What?"

"Final answer to Question 4 ?"

"13.879"

"Yes!. Okay, thank you"Jasper yipped making me roll my eyes.

The idiotic asshole didn't stop there.

"For question 5?"

"88.25"

"Thanks!"

4minutes later

"Question 6?"

"Really Jas?," I exclaimed looking back at him to which he pouted his lower lip coming up.

I sighed"It's 57.38."

"Thanks! Love you"

"Yeah yeah love you too"I replied turning around to face my desk, "Not just at the moment"I added under my breath.

"I am sorry, what?"

"Um, nothing."

8 minutes later

"For 7th?"

Okay that's it

I didn't reply.

"Myl?"

Wait I love how I have drawn the integration symbol here, I should try it again.

"Myl"

Nah its not the same. Let me try again.

"Myles"

Ahh, now it's more like. Let me it once more.