Chapter 1: Jeez Who Pissed On His Cereal This Morning [Part 2]

Note: Not a NEW UPDATE guys. I am really sorry. I just separated the first chapter into 2 halves. Sorry for the Inconvenience

 Sorry for the Inconvenience

Chapter 1: Jeez Who Pissed On His Cereal This Morning [Part 2]

"Latecomers are not welcomed in this institution Mr.", I heard the teacher scold, even before I could fully close the door.

"I am not late, Mr. Kinsley. I am new," I dipped my hands in my front pockets looking directly at him.

His eyebrows rose as high as could they could. Clearly in surprise and resisted the urge to roll my eyes.

"And that gives to right to be late the class and talk back to a faculty like that?" he barked, "What reason are you going to give me anyway, the usual getting lost while finding the class," he added, quoting the last words with his fingers.

"No, Mr. Kinsley. The Principal asked, me to meet him before the first class where he asked the school vice president to give to tour to the school."I replied coolly.

"Tour. Really? You think anyone will believe this story?" He raised an eyebrow, crossing his arms across his chest.

Jeez who pissed his cereal this morning, I muttered lowly making sure he doesn't hear this.

"I did," A male voice answered my statement, making me snap my head in that direction to see a familiar face I had seen so many times in photos and yearbooks, grinning at me pointing to himself.

Hey there, Raiden

I just gave him a tight smile not to reveal any other emotion or recognition before turning back to the angry teacher.

"No one asked for your opinion, Mr.Clapham", he snapped making me sigh in relief realizing that he didn't hear previous my comment.

"Its Chapman," the same voice whined, making some of the others laugh at that.

"You answer my question," My Kinsley said pointing at me, narrowing his eyes, ignoring Raiden's whine.

I sighed.

"Pretty much yes. You can call Mr.Taylor if you wish," I shrugged, not really caring anymore.

He nodded, "You think I wouldn't do that?" he took the phone from the desk table dialing to the obvious someone. "Who really gave you admission here," he muttered loud enough for everyone to hear.

Ouch.

That didn't hurt at all.

I mentally rolled my eyes and looked around the room. One side of the room was built entirely with windows, the walls on the other sides were painted with a mild yellow. The desks were spaciously arranged. But, what got my attention was the students sitting at their desks without any movement, as if someone told them to freeze. You know the game.