First Day: First Class

So this is the part where she's in chemistry and the teacher asks her that question and she uses her mirror to help her but I'm going to change it. Evie is smart so I'm sure she already knew the answer without having to ask her magic mirror for the answer and I know her mother tells Evie not to be smart but she's in Auradon so she's free to do what she wants. So in this she won't be using the magic mirror.

Evie's pov

I enter the Chemistry lab where I'm having my first lesson which is of course Chemistry one of my favourite subjects. I walk over to the teacher and tap him on the shoulder making him turn around to face me but he jumps back slightly once he sees me "Y-you're one of the villain kids" he says with wide eyes I just roll my eyes at him "yeah I have Chemistry first thing today and I was wondering where I'd be seated" I explain "oh you can sit wherever you like" he replies with a nervous smile. "Okay" I say flashing him a smile before going to find a seat. I decide to sit at the second bench and I pull out my magic mirror to check my hair.

I was too engrossed in looking at myself in the mirror that I didn't see Doug approach me and sit next to me. "Hi" he says startling me "oh hi Doug I didn't see you there" I say putting my mirror back in my bag. I see the smile on Doug's face fade a little "oh no I didn't mean it like that, I was just busy looking at myself which doesn't make it sound any better. I'm glad to see you again" I ramble making his smile reappear.

Soon other students enter the class room and sit down at a bench "uh Doug are you okay?" a boy asks behind us "yeah I'm fine why?" Doug asks with a fine "there's a villain kid sat next to you" the boy replies pointing at me "you do know pointing is rude right?" I question smirking as his face drops. "So what if there is" Doug replies getting back to the conversation they were having "she's evil, she could poison you just like her mother poisoned Snow White" the boy says making my stomach twist I hate it when people bring up what my mother did. "Well I'm sure if she wanted to poison you she would've done it already" Doug says turning back around. "Doug's right if I were to poison someone I'd do it when they were asleep" I say with a smirk throwing a wink Doug's way so he knows I'm joking.

The lesson soon starts and the teacher starts writing stuff on the board. I copy what he writes in my notebook "Evie?" he says making me look up at him "yes" I say "can you tell me what the automatic weight of silver is?" he asks smugly like I don't know but he doesn't know that I'm not stupid. "I think I know the answer but who knows it might be completely different to what we think it is on the isle" I reply acting unsure of myself but I already know the answer "well why don't you come up and write the answer you think it is on the board?" he suggests holding out his piece of chalk. I smile as I get off my chair walking round to him and grabbing the chalk from him. I write down my answer and look at him innocently "is that it?" I ask although I already know for a fact it is "y-yes my apologies I should know better than to underestimate a villain" he says I give him a fake smile "well know you now" I say handing him the chalk back and walking back to my seat, feeling eyes on me as I do. As I sit down I look up and see the boy sat in front of me is looking at me with a smile on his face and something tells me it's not a sincere smile. "Nice job on that question" he says "thanks" I say he hands me a small piece of paper "the names Chad. Prince Charming" he says cockily giving me a wink before turning back to look at the front. Ah so he's a Prince that's good I suppose my mother wanted me to go for a Prince and he seems interested but I don't know, he doesn't seem sincere. I look down at the note he gave me and I unfold it 'meet me under the bleachers at lunch' it says and I can't help but scowl at the note, this is something Harry would do. Harry would send me notes telling me to meet him in a discreet place and I class meeting under the bleachers as a discreet place. Too bad I won't be able to go as I have to go check on Evan so it looks like I'll be turning Chad down.

What did you think?

How will Chad take that rejection? Is Evie doing a smart move? Will Evie rebel against her mothers wishes to date a Prince? What will happen next? Stay in tune for more

Vote and comment