Evie Has News

New chapter, I hope you like it. Enjoy.

Continues from previous chapter...

Evie's pov

It was lunch time so I was meeting up with the others. I was supposed to see Jay and Carlos after second period but of course things came up so I wasn't able to meet with them.

After Ben left mine and Mal's dorm after I had introduced him to Evan. He went straight to his parents to arrange the private dorms to be prepared so me and Evan could move into them. Mal, Jay and Carlos will move into the private dorms too but he hasn't told them anything since I will be the one to tell them.

Ben didn't tell his parents that he was moving me and my friends into the private dorms because of Evan. He respected my request for him to keep Evan a secret for the time being. Ben told his parents he was moving us into the private dorms for our own safety. His dad King Beast apparently made a fuss about it but Ben put his foot down and wouldn't take no for an answer. I'm actually very moved by Ben's determination to make us feel safe and comfortable in Auradon. It means he's going to be a very good King and I feel awful that Mal, Jay and Carlos will go through with stealing the wand to bring down the barrier to release the villains. I'm still refusing to participate in the scheme which they respect although Mal is pretty mad at me for it. I know Jay and Carlos don't want to go through with it but they don't have an excuse as to why they can't and won't do it like I do. Although you don't really need an excuse, they have a choice whether they want to go through with it or not and they're choosing too out of fear of their parents and disappointing Mal.

I smile when I see my friends sat at our usual table in the dining hall, so I make my way over and as I do. I notice a book hanging out of Carlos's bag but I don't see the title "Carlos your book is falling out" I say as I approach the table. Carlos stops what he was doing and looks at his bag "oh thanks Evie" he replies as he sorts out the book so it's not hanging out of his bag. "No problem" I respond as I sit down at the table. I frown at Mal who has her face down on the table "Mal are you alright?" I ask concerned "I'm fine" she mumbles I glance at Jay and Carlos. "She's a little stressed from her classes. In one of them, she had Audrey nagging down her ear and whispering shit about her" Jay explained making me nod "oh" I mouth before gently rubbing Mal's back. "Hey Mal, don't let Audrey get to you. She's just a petty spoiled little princess" I say making Mal groan as she lifts her head up. "Thanks E but I don't let people like her get to me. It's just her voice is so irritating and the fact she was talking shit about me like come on I was sat right in front of her. If she has something to say about me then say it to my fucking face and not behind my back" Mal rants her eyes glowing green slightly so I place my hand over hers "deep breaths Mal" I say she sucks in a deep breath and holds it before letting it out. "Thanks E" she replies flashing me a small smile but it was very brief as a few people walked past us, talking loudly but the moment they neared us they went completely silent. Mal growls "oh come on, you don't have to shut up when you pass us. We don't give a shit what you're talking about. Keep on talking for all I care!" she snaps glaring at them making them scamper away. "Okay, I think you and me need a little talk in the ladies restroom" I say pulling her up "we don't need to go to the ladies restroom to talk" Mal protests as I pull her out of the dining room "oh yes we do" I respond as I drag her to the restroom despite her protesting.

Once we reach the restroom and we're inside. I turn to Mal "have you received a little visit from bloody mary this morning?" I asl referring to her time of the month. Mal bites her lip "maybe" she replies "do you have a pad?" I ask "yes, I have a pad" she replies "are you having cramps?" I ask Mal huffs and folds her arms across her chest. "Yes and you know they suck so hard. They're a freakin nightmare!" she snaps clutching her stomach. "Do you want some of my special remedy when I go up to feed Evan?" I ask since we don't get pain relief tablets on the isle, girls are forced to deal with the pain and troubles of their menstrual cycle although some don't realize what it is since we're uneducated about it and our parents don't help us with it or give us any advice. No they just leave us to deal with it alone. Anyway I always experience terrible cramps when I'm on my period so I invented a cream ointment that helps sooth period pains. It's pretty easy to use as all you do is rub it on your stomach. It's also pretty effective, so effective that pretty much every girl on the isle who have their menstrual cycle want the ointment. I always made a load so I could give it to other girls. I gave it to them free since it's for period pain.