2. New transfer student or new trouble!

"You might be expelled for behaving in such a way." Nyonika warned.

"I wish I could expel you from my life. You were the reason behind my mum and dad breaking up." Manik said in a stern tone before turning around to leave the room.
"And stop bothering in my matters. It won't take a minute for me to pick on you." Manik warned and left the room. Only Manik Malhotra could do these and even Nyonika couldn't do anything to him until and unless his dad, Raj Malhotra was on his side.

"MANIK come back here." Nyonika shouted banging the table but Manik turned a deaf ear to her shouts.

He took out his phone and called Nandini but she wasn't picking up. And this was driving him crazy. To calm his nerves, he took out a cigarette from his pocket, holding it in between his teeth, he lit it. He took a long draw of cigarette and puffed the smoke out.

Meanwhile, Nandini was busy in the library reading a book and that's when someone decided to join her. She looked up from her book to find a familiar face. "Hey Aryaman Khurrana here, the new transfer student." He spoke out forwarding his hands for handshake.

Aryaman Khurrana, the not so typical boy that you all know, he has been expelled from three colleges till now and had just transferred in SPACE a week ago. The bad boy who changes girlfriend like he changes his clothes. For him life is all about challenges and dares.

"Hi." Nandini replied before getting back to her book. She was pretty sure that he was here to complete a dare, that's what he always did with others.

"I thought you would introduce yourself." Aryaman withdrew his hand back and took a seat beside her.

"I don't introduce myself to strangers." Nandini replied, her eyes stick to the book.

"But I am not a stranger. I just introduced myself." Aryaman said, rocking the chair and the very next moment,
BAAM!
He was on the ground and everyone in the library looked at them. Don't think too much, it's Manik who pulled the chair.

"Hi bestie." Aryaman smirked.

Aryaman and Manik were childhood best friends but present enemies. Their world crashed the day when Manik's mum left them.

"Never thought I would see you again." Aryaman said as he got up from the floor. Manik didn't want to create a scene so he kept quiet.

"Nandini let's go." Manik said looking at Nandini. Nandini just took her book and walked past Manik.

"So she's the girl you are madly in love with."

"Stay away from her." Manik warned before following Nandini.

"Stay away that means stay close." Aryaman smirked and that was when Mohit accompanied him.

"Arya you couldn't complete your dare." Mohit said. To break the equation between Manik and Nandini, Mohit had given a dare to Aryaman to take Nandini on an ice cream date.

"There is still the whole day left." Aryaman said before leaving the library.

"It's gonna be fun watching them fight." Harshad, who had been the spectator to all this, smirked.

****
"I am sorry na." Manik made a puppy face, blocking her way. Nandini had been angry with Manik since the class incident and here Manik had been apologizing to her.

"Manik am getting late for the class. So leave my way." Nandini moved towards the left and Manik too followed her action blocking her way.

"Sorry, I won't do that again please na." Manik apologized but Nandini just pushed him a little aside and walked past him.

Before she could take one more step. She felt a hand grab hers. She turned around only to see Manik kneeling down on his knees. He left her hand and caught both his ears. "I am sorry." He said making his best puppy face.

Manik Malhotra kneeled down in front of Nandini Murthy, it would have been a viral news if anyone had seen this scene but the corridor was empty, not because it was one more isolated corridor of space

Manik Malhotra kneeled down in front of Nandini Murthy, it would have been a viral news if anyone had seen this scene but the corridor was empty, not because it was one more isolated corridor of space. It's just that the classes had already started and moreover Manik Malhotra wouldn't dare to let his guards down in front of others.

"Apology accepted." Nandini tried saying it with a straight face but ended up smiling.
Seeing her smile, Manik immediately hugged her or rather say squeezed her. "Manik you will kill me like this." Nandini shouted and Manik laughed squeezing her even more.

They were just not couples but even each others best friends with whom they could share their secrets, call each other with weird names, pick on each other and most importantly be there for each other not only as a partner but also as a friend.

"Dare to pull that trick once again on me and I won't talk to you." Nandini was warning Manik while they were walking to the class and Manik was just admiring her. "Are you even listening to what I have been saying?" Nandini turned sideways and pouted angrily. Right then Manik pecked her pout lightly.

"Manik." Nandini slapped his arms. "Don't do this in college."

"But what did I do?" Manik made an innocent face, earning a smack from Nandini.

"Okay okay I won't do that again but only if you promise to stay away from Dhruv." Manik said it in a serious tone and Nandini smirked seeing him jealous.

"My green eyed monster, he is just my friend." Nandini held his hand and assured him.

"Whatever, I just don't care, I just know that you are only mine." Manik pulled her towards him by her hand, earning a gasp from her. "And I won't tolerate any other boy near you." He looked directly into her eyes and the intensity in his voice was enough to send shivers down her spine.

Meanwhile this all was being watched by Aryaman. "It would be fun to break you guys." Aryaman smirked before having a bite of the chocolate that he had been holding.

*****
Precap: Ice cream date but with whom??
Manik or Aryaman or....

Keep guessing and keep showering more and more love. Your comments seriously makes my heart jump in happiness. Thank you so much.

Love ❤😘
Aaku