4. Only mine!

All the chaos had created a havoc inside Manik. His anger had reached it's peck. While driving back home, his mind was least focused. He drove horrifically. Whether stopping or starting, everything happened with a tremendous jolt. Nandini flew against the seat belt of his car each time he applied the brake, and her neck snapped backward every time he hit the gas. It was not the first time she was experiencing his horrific driving.

She knew it very well he was venting out his frustration. She let him drive however he liked because she knew it was the best for now.

After an hour long horrific driving, Manik finally reduced the speed.
"Better?" Nandini asked to which Manik nodded his head in yes.

Nandini placed her hand over his hand which was on the gear lever,"People will criticise us. People will judge us. They will try to break us. They will try to poke their nose in our privacy. But Manik-" She took a sharp breath"It's not theirs to speculate whether our love is right or not. However and whatever we are, this love is ours."

"Only ours." Manik said and smiled a bit.

**
Next day

"Fresher.. They are just juniors."

"Bossing around fresher would be fun."

"I heard the fresher's welcome party is this weekend."

Nandini could hear the people around talking about 'Fresher' while she walked past the corridor. She wasn't interested in such gossips. For some reason she didn't like making more friends. She trusted only few and had a handful of friends.

"Navya." Nandini called on seeing her a miles away from her. Navya was walking to the library and as soon as she heard her name being called she increased her pace of walking.

"Navya wait!"

Navya could hear her name being called. But she didn't even dare to stop and turn. She walked faster glancing left and right, hoping to not bump into Cabir.

So the scene was like the bad boy Cabir had proposed her and she had got a fixed time to give her answer till today. She wasn't sure of what to answer so she had planned to be invisible for which she had even put on the hood of her jacket which covered almost half of her eyes but her cover was blown up.

A hand clasped on her shoulder and she opened her mouth to scream but stopped in midway when her eyes landed on the M~N bracelet on the wrist of person holding onto her. The bracelet belonged to Nandini.
"Why-" Nandini paused to take a deep breath "are you running so fast?"

"Thank god" Navya sighed."It's you Nandini."

"What's with the hoodie?" Nandini said while she eyed her from top to bottom.

"Let's go I'll explain." Navya said grabbing her arm and pulling her along before she grabbed too many attention.

Meet Navya Naveli one of Nandini's best friend. They bonded over their late hours at library.

"What! Cabir proposed you?" Nandini was awestruck with the newly found information. "So what are you planning to do?"

"I don't-" Navya couldn't even complete as out of nowhere Cabir appeared and dragged Navya along with him. "Cabir wait!" Nandini stepped forward to follow them but Manik grabbed her hand and pulled her into a vacant room.

"What is it Manik?" Nandini said irritatedly.

"Cabir really likes Navya."

"But what if he doesn't."

"Trust me. He won't break her heart." Manik held her shoulder and squeezed it a bit assuring her about his words.

She looked into his eyes and nodded her head in 'OK'. "But if he does I will kill him."

Manik laughed and ruffled her hair."And I will help you in it."

"Stop messing my hair." Nandini slapped his hands away.

"But I love doing that."

"I hate it when somebody does that." Nandini pouted and he pulled her cheeks. "Aw you are too cute."

"I know that right." Nandini chirped. "I thought someone told me he would be busy for two days."

"That someone missed his heart so he came to see his heart." Manik held her closer by her waist while she wriggled a bit.

"But don't you think that's a lame excuse."

"Not at all." Manik said, nuzzling into her hair. "Yes it is." Nandini contradicted and tried getting him off her.

"I came to college just for you and you are pushing me away, it's so unfair." Manik complained like a kid, holding her firmly by her waist. "I need a kiss." Manik bent a bit towards her level and she bent a bit backward.

"Not in college Manik."

"Then let's go somewhere else."

"I am not bunking the classes." Nandini contradicted. "And am not kissing you." Nandini pushed him, making him stumble a step or few back. She was just about to open the door when she was back hugged by Manik. "Manik leave me na."

"Never." Manik whispered, resting his head on her shoulder. "Even if you say I won't. You are mine.. Only mine!"

"I am all yours and you are all mine." Nandini smiled. They stayed in the same position for a while and then left for the class.

Nandini saw Navya scribbling something on her notebook while Cabir was seated at the back bench busy staring Navya. Nandini went and took a seat beside Navya.

"Everything OK?" Nandini asked to which Navya nodded her head.

"Idiots what's going on?" A hand clasped on Nandini's head and she looked up to have a look at the person.

It was Mukti, Nandini's next best friend, apparently a tomboy. She can't stand girls as they are always gossiping. Nandini and Navya were the only one she stuck to because they weren't like others.

"We aren't idiots." Navya yelled.

"Whatever right." Mukti shrugged and sat beside Nandini.

***
Precap: A fight.. A new relationship and A New entry

Please do vote and comments. Both the votes and comments have drastically decreased and it really disappoints me.

And here's the new cover of Bad boy's girl. (Cover credit to me myself)

 (Cover credit to me myself)