18. Final chapter

If you haven't read my new OS Down our memory lane then please do give it a read.

****
"They both look good together." Aryaman said and smiled, looking at Mukti and Abhi walking hand in hand.

"So true. They are one true pairing." Nandini said. "Everything seems so sorted now. Navya got Cabir. Mukti got Abhi and Dhruv's happy with Alya."

"And you are happy with Manik." Aryaman said with a small smile.

Nandini looked at him. "Although he is the bad boy who messes things up but for me he is Manik, only my Manik."

"Can't you just like me for once?" Aryaman asked, looking at her but immediately looked away. "I must be crazy. Don't worry about me I too will get a girl who would love me."

Although he liked her but he thought it was best to leave her rather than fight to get her. She was happy with Manik and that was all what mattered.

"Our internship period will start very soon."
"I can't believe how fast this year passed by." Nandini said.

"Neither can I." Aryaman seconded, looking at Mukhbhi. "I should leave. I have some work." Aryaman said and left.

"Bye." Nandini waved at him.

***
A week later

Nandini entered the launch party of Manik's and Aryaman's collaboration project with Abhi. Manik had been busy the whole week with the project. He even had missed his classes for it which obviously wasn't a great deal for him.

The soft music hit her ears and she looked at the people who had been busy chatting and drinking. Her eyes searched for Manik and she spotted him chatting with few girls.
"Abhi I will meet you in a while." Nandini said and made her way towards Manik. But she stopped mid ways listening to his talks.

"You have got a beautiful name." Manik winked at one of the girl, taking her hand in his, making her blush profusely.

"And did you know that you have a beautiful smile?" Her smile grew even more wider, hearing this and not to mention the red hue on her cheek couldn't go unnoticed.

At the same time Nandini was getting angry every passing second.

"And I was wondering if I could you know get your number?" Manik smiled at her.

"Sure." She said before giving her number to him.

"I'll have to give you a call someday." Manik winked at her before leaving.

Manik moved towards the bar where Cabir and Abhi had been seated. Manik showed Cabir his phone. "Dare completed." He said.
"I know you could do that. But I doubt how will you pacify her?" Cabir said indicating towards Nandini, who had been standing a few metres away from Manik with anger on the tip of her nose.

"Oh shit she saw it all. Don't tell me she's angry." Manik said, looking at her while she ignored him and walked out of the venue. He ran after her and spotted her in the parking lot.

'All the best Manik.' Manik patted his shoulder and tip toed towards her. He held her hand but she jerked his hand away.

"Now what do you want?" She said with frowns.

"You." He replied, holding her hand but she slapped it away."Go and flirt with that girl."

"So my Nandini was jealous." Manik held her by her shoulders and looked at her.

"No I wasn't." She said as she turned around to leave but he held her hand and pulled her closer to him. Her breath hitched due to the sudden pull. He wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Nandini I am only yours. I don't need anyone else. I need only you. I was just completing the dare given by Cabir otherwise I wouldn't even dare to eye another girl beside you." He said turning her around.

"Don't take such dares from next time otherwise-" Nandini warned.

"Otherwise-" Manik tightened his hold on her waist.

"Otherwise I won't talk to you."

"Then I won't take that risk of not getting to talk to you." Manik said, ruffling her hair.

"Manikkk." She complained like a kid, irritatedly and playfully hit him on his chest. He then suddenly took her in a bone crashing hug.

"You look breathtaking love." He complimented as he broke the hug and planted a soft kiss on her forehead.

She smiled. "And your smile is just like a cherry on top of the cake." Manik said, looking at her.

"It's not easy to be a bad boy's girl. People criticise you, people try to break you and no doubt they even pick on you. They judge you as if they know about you but I don't care about what they think about us? I just love him with all my heart. They may call me insane but as long as he is with me I don't mind being called that." Nandini smiled and thought to herself, before raising her heels a bit and sealing his lips.

"I may be a bad boy but even I have a heart and this heart only beats for her." Manik thought, as he pulled her closer and deepened the kiss.

~This love is ours.~

T h e E n d

Thank you so much to all the readers of bad boy's girl. I hope you enjoyed reading it.

Love ❤
Aaku