11. Moments

~A lot of things happen  at the same time after all we share the same moment of time~

"Just admit that you lost." Abhi said and smacked her head. And that was it the very next moment Mukti pounced on Abhi and they were struggling on the floor.

"You jerk how dare you hit me." Mukti pulled his hair while Abhi tried pushing her away. Their fighting came to a halt when they heard someone fake coughing.
"I guess I came in the wrong timing." Inaya, Abhi's current fling said with a fake smile.

Mukti frowned on seeing her as she hated being disturbed when she was with him,"So would you mind leaving us alone."

"Mukti that's rude of you." Abhi in a swift move pulled Mukti down and their position interchanged. Now Abhi was on top of Mukti.

For a moment their eyes did meet and they did feel something deep within but ignoring that Abhi got up.

"I will get ready and come. Just wait for a few minutes babes." Abhi said as he wiped his face with the towel and rushed to get changed.

"So do you like Abhi?" Inaya asked all of a sudden.

"We are just best friends and why does that matter anyway." Mukti said as she dusted her clothes. She was totally irked with the arrival of Inaya. "And just an advice don't end up having deep feelings for him."

" I shouldn't be saying this but the way you behave it looks as though you love him." Inaya smiled. "And regarding my feelings don't worry about it. If we are meant to be we will be."

"Am ready? Let's go babe." Abhi said as he entered the room.

"Yea let's go." Inaya said and smiled.

"Catch up with you tonight." Abhi winked at Mukti and she just smiled.

She doesn't like it at all when she sees Abhi with any other girl whether it's Inaya or Soha. Was she really in love?

"No matter what happens. No matter what the situation is. I will be by his side every time but only as a friend." Mukti thought to herself.

***
"It's not necessary Nandini." Manik pulled his hand away from Nandini's grip. Nandini frowned and again held his hand. She gently applied medicine on it while Manik wailed a bit and she blew some air on it.

"Next time if you end up fighting I will put salt on it instead of medicine." Nandini said with a sneer, making angry faces but owing to the fact that she looked rather cute and adorable than angry.

"But won't it hurt?" Manik said, looking at her adorable face.

"I don't care even if you get-" Her words died in her throat when Manik wailed a bit in pain.

She immediately loosen the bandage and looked at his injured hand. "Where does it hurt?" Nandini asked, slowly rubbing his hand.

He lifted his other hand in the air and then rubbed the side of his lips."Here." Manik said, pretending to be hurt.

Nandini came on her knees and bend a bit towards him. She caressed the side of his lips gently and with a small cotton ball she applied medicine while all this time Manik looked at her intently

"This can't be cured with medicine." Manik slowly spoke out, tugging her hairs behind her ear. "Then what can cure it?" Nandini asked confused, her hands still busy applying medicine.

"Your lips." Manik said surprising her. But to his surprise the very next moment she pressed her lips against his, giving him a hard peck on his lips.

"Now I hope it's okay." Nandini said, backing off.

"This isn't enough for me." Manik in a swift movement pulled her in his lap and the next moment they were kissing each other, pouring all their love.

This was how they were. One moment angry and the very next moment they won't even remember their anger.

***
"Alyaa." Dhruv called, trying to catch up with an angered Alya. Pushing through the crowd he finally managed to catch up with her.

"I am sorry na. Please from next time it won't happen ever again." Dhruv said as he walked after her. Alya just kept walking, making angry faces but no doubt she looked adorable rather than angry.

She was angry on him for forgetting the date of their third year of togetherness and he had been trying to pacify her since the past half an hour.

"Alya sorry na." Dhruv kept apologizing and following her but Alya just turned a deaf ear towards his apologies and kept walking. At one point Dhruv blocked her way but she escaped from the other side.

Dhruv held her hand and she turned around only to see him kneeling down on his knees while most of the students present in the corridor looked at them keenly. Dhruv left her hand and caught both his ears.

"I am sorry." He said making his best puppy face and most of the girls there went all 'aw' on him but that didn't matter for him. All that mattered was his girl.

Alya couldn't held back her smile but the eyes that were on them made her feel a bit uncomfortable. "It's okay." That was all she managed to say that time.

***
"Cabir give it back to me." Navya came on her tiptoes and tried reaching her notebook but Cabir stretched his hands upward due to which Navya couldn't reach it.

"Cabirr" Navya stomped her foot and pouted, irritatedely.

"Only if you agree to come with me." Cabir  said, stretching his hand even more as she struggled to reach it.

"Please na." Navya stood on his toes and tried getting it. In this process she lost her balance but before she could fall he held her firmly.

She looked at his hand which were on her waist and then looked at him. Before he could even register she took her notebook and ran away. Cabir ran after her.

***
"This is too much. We can't let them get away with this so easily." Nyonika said and frowned as she hung up the phone. Harshad who had been listening to his mother smirked. "Now how are you getting away from this Manik?"

***

How was it?

I seriously don't know what I wrote. I am sorry for that but the response on the previous chapter really disappointed me and for the first time I didn't feel like writing Bad boy's girl.

But however few comments were really motivating. Thank you.

Love ❤
Aaku