12. Love is in the jealousy

"You two have been suspended from SPACE for a week. If this kind of activities happen again you won't be entertained here." Nyonika said to Manik and Aryaman, who had been standing there as if nothing had happened.

"Do you have anything to say?" Nyonika asked but they just stood still with their cool attitude irking Nyonika. "You both may leave right now."

It was never easy to handle any kind of issues in SPACE. Even though Manik had been suspended but no one could stop him if he wished to attend the classes in between. Perks of being the son of the major shareholder of SPACE.

Manik had been roaming around the corridor with the suspension letter and that was when his paths crossed with Harshad.

"I don't know how you manage to get so lucky every time. Instead of being expelled you just got suspended." Harshad said in disappointment. "But I would make sure you do get a punishment from dad."

"Go try your luck." Manik fake smiled before leaving.

Manik knew very well his dad wouldn't even say a thing to him because he knew whatever he was today was all because of his dad. If that time his dad wouldn't have married Nyonika, he wouldn't have been the spoil sport. And in a way it was true Manik was nowhere to be blamed.

No one loved him or cared about him that time. His own dad couldn't spare time from his so called busy schedule to just meet him once. It was like he never existed for them.

"Manik this is the third suspension letter that you got this year." Nandini reminded.

" I know right." Manik shrugged.

"So are you planning to attend the classes like last time or something else in store."

"Actually I was planning to go on a date with my girlfriend if she was not busy this afternoon." Manik said, looking at her.

"Actually your girlfriend is a bit busy this afternoon with someone special so no chance."

"Someone special? Who's that?" Manik asked.

"Guess it yourself." Nandini said and walked passed Manik.

"Nandini-" Manik followed her, asking her who it was but she didn't open her mouth.

At one moment Manik pushed her against the wall and caged her in between him and the wall. "Nandini tell me who is that someone special?" Manik said directly looking into her eyes.

The intensity in his voice and their proximity made her feel weak on her knees but she somehow managed to push him. "There's someone." Nandini said and ran as fast as she could.

Manik was all of a sudden angry, frustrated. Nandini had never pushed him that way? She had never given someone else so much priority. Who was this someone special? He all of a sudden grew curious. In frustration he tore the suspension letter and threw it away.

He took out a cigarette from his pocket. Holding it in between his teeth, he lit it. He took a slow, long draw of cigarette and blew the smoke out.

Holding it in between his fingers he walked past the corridor.

Later in the evening

"He hasn't arrived yet." An impatient Nandini walked to and fro in the living room, time to time her eyes moving towards the door.

"Manik should have arrived till now." Nandini said to herself, looking outside the door. Right then she heard the sound of the car engine. "Here he is." Nandini jumped in happiness before running towards her room.

There in her room was a little boy about four years sleeping soundly on her bed. Nandini gently scooped him in her arms and began singing for him. That was when Manik entered her room.

Seeing her trying to pat a child to sleep, he sighed. But at the same time he grew jealous on seeing the baby boy in her arms. It's where he belongs he thought.

"Nandini." Manik pouted.

"Ssshhh Aarav is sleeping. Keep it low." Nandini scolded softly.

For this little boy she's scolding me. Does she love him more than me? He thought.

Manik glared at him and sat on the couch. He just couldn't digest the fact that a little boy was getting more attention than him. He frowned and glared at the little boy sleeping peacefully in Nandini's arm.

After few minutes, Aarav got up. He smiled on finding himself in Nandini's arm. He gently patted her cheeks and kissed it. Manik glared at the little boy angrily.

Nandini smiled and pecked his lips and that was it Manik's eyes widen. "Nandini how could you?" Manik said and walked towards the bed where she had been sitting with Aarav in her hand.

"Manik what?" Nandini asked.

"Give him to me." Manik forcefully tried taking him from Nandini and Aarav began crying.

"Manik leave him." Nandini ordered and Manik frowned and left him. Aarav began crying and Manik made an irritated face.

Nandini patted his head and he just hugged her tightly, sniffing and burying his head in the crook of Nandini's neck. Nandini didn't know how to make him stop crying. She just kept on ranting sweet words and rubbed his back.

She even scolded Manik to which Manik made a bad face. And after few minutes he stopped crying but he tightly hugged her.

This boy can't he just go and play somewhere. Why does he gave to stick to Nandini? Manik thought.

The whole evening passed by with Aarav playing with Nandini while Manik could do nothing but sit in a corner and get jealous of little Aarav.

When his parents came to take him, Nandini insisted them to stay for a while whereas Manik was so much in hurry to send them back home.

"Manik what was all that?" Nandini crossed her arms around her chest and looked at him. But Manik pushed her against the wall, earning a soft gasp from her.

"He touched you here." Manik rubbed the crook of her neck and buried his head in the crook of her neck. He moved his lips on her neck, exploring her crook and skin, peppering her neck with kisses and bites while she moaned helplessly.

Nandini clutched his shirt as he took some flesh of her neck under his teeth and gave a love bite. She moaned his name. He sucked the love bite in order to sooth the pain whereas she moaned his name helplessly. It was the first time he did such a thing.

"You were jealous, weren't you?" She managed to say.

"I know there's no reason to get jealous of that little child. But I just am crazily madly in love with you that I can't even bear a small child getting more of your attention."
Manik said with a sad face.

Nandini pecked his lips and smiled. "I love you and all the shade of you."

***
Please do give my new story "Married to you" a read and please do vote and comment.

Love ❤
Aaku