Late Night Dance

_________

The rest of the day we shopped, ate, and just walked around. Me and Hyunjin talked quite a bit. I learned about him. He learned about me.

 It's was about 4 o'clock so we stopped and ate some BBQ.

We walked into the restaurant and took a seat. I sat by Hyunjin, and Felix and Jisung sat in the middle of Jiso and Mina on the other side of the table.

"Why do I have to sit by them?" Jisung pouted.

"Because that's the side you sat on." I paused "besides I have to sit by Felix and thats just as bad." I joked.

     "Hey! I was gonna sit by Hyunjin but you stole him from me." Felix whined.

    We all laughed as the waitress came to take our orders.

     Once our food came I was starving. I could tell Hyunjin was too. He took a bite and then looked at my plate and pointed at it.

     "If your not gonna eat that I will?"

     I giggled. I grabbed my chopsticks and started eating.

Later that day

     Later on Jiso and Mina had to leave because it was late and we had dance tomorrow.

     Felix and Jisung also went home because who knows. Which meant me and Hyunjin were the only ones left.

     We were walking back to the dorm just having a casual conversation until we had arrived.

"Well, I'm glad you came to hang with us today." I said with a toothy smile.
He returns the smile while saying.

     "Me too... goodnight Jaylee." I wave at him.

     "Good night Jinnie." I say with a giggle. He let's out a chuckle before waving back at me and walks away.

     I unlock the door to my dorm and walk in.

     "So how was it?" I heard Jiso ask sitting on the couch as I take my shoes off and drop my jacket on the floor.

     "How was what?" I walk over and sit next to her.

     "Oh my God. How was the walk home with him?" She asked yet again.

     "Fine, why? Were you expecting him to kiss me before I came in?"

     "Well, yeah! What else? He obviously likes you!"

     "How can you be so sure? Besides if he did, I'd be flattered, but I just don't think I would have time for a boyfriend." I say with a sigh.

     "I guess your right, I'll stop bugging you about it." She says with a frown.

We watched TV until we fell asleep.

Later that night.

I woke up and sat up quickly.
I picked up my phone that was on the coffee table and checked the time.

12am.

I stood up and walked to my room and changed into my dance clothes,
Then put my hair up in a ponytail, grabbed my phone and quietly left.

I walked down the side walk to JYP. I needed to get some dance practice in so I went to the dance studio.

As I walked to the door I could hear faint music coming from the other side.

I slowly opened the door and saw Hyunjin dancing to a Got7 song. I walked in accidentally closing the door loudly behind me causing Hyunjin to stop dancing and look at me.

"Oh...sorry.." I say looking at the floor.

"Why are you here?" He asked.

"I could ask you the same thing." I hummed and looked in his direction.

"I couldn't sleep, and dancing seems to clear my mind so I came here." He said looking at me."What about you...why are you here?" He asked whipping the sweat off his neck with a peice of cloth that was draped around his shoulders.

"I need some extra practice on my dance." I said.

He looked at me and smiled.

"Well then, care to join me in dancing to Got7?" He asked putting his hand out for me like a prince would do for a princess.

I giggled and nodded. I walked to the corner and sat my stuff down. My body turned to see him looking at me patiently waiting for me. He was smiling like an idiot. He still had his hand out for me, which made a smile grow on my face.

I walked to him and took his hand. We stood side by side and looked into the mirror form a moment. I must admit that Jiso and Mina were right. We do look kinda cute together.

"So so you know the dance to 'Never Ever'? He asked facing me and removing his hand from mine.
I nod.

"I love Got7 and watch the dance practices all the time so I picked up a little." I say smiling brightly.

"Ok then!" He turned on the music and started dancing. Once it got to the chorus he stopped dancing and looked at me, wanted me to dance

We danced for about 2 hours then eventually were tired.

I walked over to the couch in the corner of the room and plopped down. Hyunjin did as well.

"Good work." He said then took a drink of water then handed me the bottle. I held it in my small hand and stared at it.

"It's my only one, and you looked thirsty." He said imitating the way he said it the first day we met.

I giggled and took a drink.

"Why so shy when you take my water bottle. It's just an indirect kiss." He said with a smug smile. I handed him the bottle.

"It's not that my shy, I just-" he cut me off.

"It's just that you don't want to 'kiss me'." He said smiling at me.

I blushed, and looked at my hands.

"I think I would be a good kisser." He said looking at the ceiling.

"I mean I'm good at everything else so why no-" I cut him off this time.

I kissed him without thinking.
Then I left the room without another word.

_______________________

Hey guys hope you enjoyed!!

Btw the comeback was incredible!!!!!