DANCE

Hyunjin's P.O.V

    All I could hear was the sound of beeping. She was hooked up to so many different things. I stared at her with my hands on my chin. This couldn't be happening. They had pronounced her dead but she still had a slight heart beat, so they brought her to the hospital and out her in intensive care.

    I stood up and walked to her bed. Grabbing her hand and bringing up to my lips and kissing it. My tears dropped onto her wrist, and slid down her arm. I looked over when hearing the door open.

    "Hey. Hope your doing better..." I heard Chan say as he brought in some flowers.

    "Better? Please. She could be dead because of me."

    "Because of you? Hyunjin, there is nothing you could have done to prevent this."

    "I could have went with her! I could have saved her..." I kept my eyes on her.

    "Theirs nothing we can do except hope for the best. She'll be okay..." Chan wrapped his arms around me. I returned his hug.

    The dreaded sound soon filling the room. There was no more beeping, just the sound of one piercing siren. I turned around seeing the straight line on the heart beat machine. Chan began pulling me out of the room at doctor's rushed in.

    "No, no, NOOO!" I yelled while being pulled out of the room. I sobbed as the boys pulled me into a hug.

20 minutes later----------

    I sat in the waiting room with all the guys. I rocked back and forth in my seat still crying. Soon doctors ran through the halls of the hospital in frantic. I was so confused. I stood up when hearing Jaylee's name.

    "Kim Jaylee! Room 574!"

    I ran into the room. I was shocked by what I had saw. Jaylee was sat up in her bed, crying. I began to cry as well. She was alive.

Jaylee's P.O.V

    I continued to hear people talking. They were doctors trying to help me. I twitched trying to move. I could feel my heart begining to pound in my chest. I soon shit up and looked around. My eyes became teary as I thought I was gone. Doctors were confused but they soon began to smile seeing that I was alive. I turned my head towards the door and smiled when seeing Hyunjin.

    He ran over wrapping his arms around me. I cried into his shoulder.

    "I though you were dead! I thought I was gonna lose you!" He whispered crying as well.

    "I would never leave you, dead or alive." I cried. He let go of me and kissed me passionately.

   "I love you so much!" He spoke with a Shakey voice.

    "I love you so much more!"

About 6 months later----------
Hyunjin's P.O.V

    I stood in front of a huge mirror. An older woman fixed my bow tye, while a man helped tie my shoes. I was so nervous. My heart was pounding. All I could picture was Jay in that beautiful wedding dress she had picked out.

    "Hyunjin?" I turned my head. I saw all 8 of the guys and smiled walking over to hug them.

    "Thank you guys for coming!"

    "Anything for you Hyunjin." Chan paused. "We have something to tell you. You realize you are about to turn to a new chapter in your life and we realize that being a husband and an idol can be hard to juggle, but we want you to stay with her. We will always be happy to have you come back and join us." He smiled. I smiled at them all.

    "I love you all my brothers. Once a Stray Kid, always a Stray Kid." We all hugged again and parted ways.

Jaylee's P.O.V

    "Ugh...I'm so nervous." I placed around the dressing room.

    "Don't worry. You'll be fine." MeeNa told me.

    "Yeah, your okay. If he really loves you there's nothing to be scared of." JeSoo said. "You shouldn't worry. You look amazing."

    "Thanks guys. I don't know what I would do without you." I said while turning my head to the door as my mother walked in.

    "It's show time." She smiled and took my hand in hers. I nod and walk towards the door, MeeNa and JeSoo following. We stood in a line infront of the wedding hall doors. When I heard the wedding music my heart  began to beat faster and faster.

    The doors soon opened and the bride maids walked down the isle with there flowers in their hands. There were alot of people there.

    All of Hyunjin's band mates, Twice, Got7, JYP, Itzy, (G) Idle, some of IZ*One, and BTS, as V was my brother. It was soon my turn to walk. I took a deep breathe and started walking down the isle. All of the guest rose and smiled as I passed. I stared at Hyunjin who smiled at me as well at the other end.

    I soon arrived to him with a smile. He held my hands and we went on with the vows.

    "Do you, Hwang Hyunjin, take Kim Jaylee to be your wife?"

    "I always will. I do."

    "And do you, Kim Jaylee, take Hwang Hyunjin to be you husband?"

    "I would be lost with out him. I do." I smiled.

    "I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

    We both smiled at his words. Hyunjin leaned in and kissed me passionately as I kissed back. The crowd cheered.

At the reception----------

    "Let's see the newly weds on the dance floor!" The DJ yelled. Smiled and took Hyunjin's hand as we walked to the dance floor. The music began and we started to slow dance.

    "I can't believe we did it." He smiled.

    "But we did. And I'm so thankful." I kissed his cheek and we continued to dance.

One DANCE can change everything...

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FIR READING! I REALLY ENJOYED WRITTING THIS BOOK! ILY ALL SO much! 💕💕💕💕💘💘💜🖤🖤😇🤗😁😭