Dancing in the Rain

Jaylee's P.O.V

     I walked down the side walk, my hand in my pockets. Tears dropped down my cheeks. I hadn't seen or heard from Hyunjin in weeks. I stopped by the street market and bought a fresh apple. I stuck it in my pocket and continued to walk down the busy street. It was prime time for the streets to be busy as it was the end of the day. I kept my head low hoping no one would see me. I felt my arm being held onto I turned my head seeing Hyunjin clinging to me. I glared at him and began running. A few screams were heard as we were spotted my fans. They began running after us as Hyunjin was still hanging onto me. We ran through an alley, dark and wet. Ahead there was an old abandoned building. I pulled the both of us inside without the fans noticing. I breathed heavily and sat down on an old couch in the corner of the main lobby of the building.

    I looked up at Hyunjin who was standing in front of me looking around.

    "What do you want?" I snapped and stood up looking out the hole in the wall. He didn't respond so I asked again. "What. Do. You. Want?"

    "You." He simply said staring at me.
"I love you, Jaylee. I know I messed up and said some things that weren't right, but I had to break it off, for the boys. But I promise that I'll never let you go, not for one second and for no person. Please, Jay. Give me a second chance."

    I hesitated to answer. "One things for sure." He looked at me. "Loving you isn't easy." I smiled. He smiled back and grabbed my hand.

     "How could you?" His voice became sarcastically saddened.

    "How could I what?" I was confused.

    "How can one person be so beautiful when they cry?" He asked with all honesty. I blushed realizing I had been crying.

    "Wow. Can you just..." I paused. "Kiss me already?" I laughed slightly and looked up at him.

    "Hm..can I kiss you? Not sure I know how." He teased and kissed my nose.

    "Oh my gosh, you jerk! Let me teach you?" I grinned.

    "I suppose." He laughed before kissing me gently. It was nice but, I really didn't feel like getting into trouble today.

    "Whoa there...we can't do this." I broke the kiss and looked him in the eyes. He nods.

    "Your right...maybe one day?" He kissed my nose. I giggled and nodded.

    I guess we were officially back together. We walked back to the dorms and hung out for the rest of the day. It rained for hours but we still had a good time.

    "Jay...come with me?" Hyunjin grabbed my hand and pulled my out the door and down the steps.

    "Where are we going?" I was very confused on what was happening.

    He dragged me out the door and into the pouring rain. I squealed as it was very cold.

    "What the heck! It's freezing we're gonna get sick!"

    "Don't worry! I'll keep you warm." He held me in his arms and danced around. I smiled. The rain pounding down on the top of our heads didn't distract my thoughts. I was truly in love with Hwang Hyunjin. It wasn't a secret, it never would be.

    His eyes trailed down to mine. His teeth began to shine through his pink lips. He leaned in brushing his lips against mine.

    "I love you, and no words form any mouth can change my mind about that." He pecked my lips once more.  

    "I love you to, Hyunjin."

Though their love was forever, anything could happen...

__________

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

I am only going to be making one more chapter of this book! 😭 I loved writting it and thank you all for the love and support! Now I will be making another Hyunjin FF in the future but I'm still figuring things out. If you want, give me some suggestions for the new Hyunjin book and I will take them in for consideration! I love you guys! See you in the next/last update! 💕💔😭😂