Updates!

Hey guys!

It's been a while sense I've posted an update but here I am!

Changes and Editing
I would like to let everyone know that I have changed the titles for both this story and the sequel. I hope you like the new ones.

I am also editing this story since my writing was very bad back then. I will try and keep everything the same as it was so I don't throw anyone off. I will let you know wether there are any major changes made.

New Chapters and Stories
I am working on new chapters for "One Last Dance", the sequel to this story, that should be posted very soon. I am also working in alot of drafts.

There will be alot more stories/chapters coming from me very soon. I have posted some new stories recently that I hope you all will enjoy.

Thank you!
Thank you guys so much for almost 20k reads on DWM! I never imagined that happening.

I remember when I first got this app. All I would do is read fanfiction, until I figured out how to write my own. And I definitely never thought people would actually read it. 😂 Thank you guys so much! Update: WE JUST HIT 20K OMG ILY GUYS!

Request and Suggestions
Since my imagination is always working up new stuff, I would love to write some of your thoughts!

If you have any FF requests or suggestions, I would be more than happy to make a story up about it. Feel free to DM me about the ideas or suggestions.

The only FFs I usually do is, Stray Kids, NCT, or BTS since those are my top 3. But if you have another idea, let me know!

Stray Kids
I would like to congratulate SKZ for coming to there second year! I've been a fan since the survival show and I hope that I will forever be a fan.

Their music inspires me and the members are all so amazing. I love all of them to death! Chan does an amazing job taking care of his 7 children 😂.

He is an outstanding leader. I thank those boys for always making me smile, laugh, and cry!

Hwang Hyunjin
Happy birthday ❤️!! Ik it's kinda late but I need to say it! He is so sweet and talented and I hope we keep up the good work and achieves all his dreams!!

Upcoming Stories and Updates
Here is a list of upcoming stories and story updates of mine as if March 25, 2020.

- One Last Dance |Hwang Hyunjin|(Update)
- Kpop Soloist |Kang Ara| (Update)
- Perf! |Kpop GG| (Update)
- Flicker | Hwang Hyunjin| (Update)
- HOSTILE |Dystopian Fiction| (Update)
- I'm with you |Jeon Jungkook| (Update)
- Better For You |Kim Junkyu| (New)
- 365 |The 100| (New)
- Stray Kids |SKZ Imagines| (New)
- See In The Dark |Han Jisung| (New)

Stay Safe!
I am sure you are all aware if the situation going on. I hope you guys stay safe and healthy while all this is going one. I'm currently out of school for it and it's pretty boring. But atleast I get naps and time to write!

Stay safe! Ily guys and thank you guys so much for what you have done for me and my stories! Until next time! Byeeeeeee!