Hide Away Pt 2

"Jay! You need to calm down! Your being to loud." Mina spoke quietly while rubbing my back.

    "Calm down!? How could I possibly do that when the only person I've ever loved left me?" I paused and looked at her, tears streaming down my face. "What did I do wrong?"

    "Awe Jay..." All the girls hugged me tightly. I was barely able to practice today as my heart was to broken.

    "I assure you that you haven't done anything wrong. I suppose your just to good for him. Now, up! Let's get to work ladies." Mrs. Park, our choreographer said. She was a very sweet woman.

I wiped my tears and stood up. I swung my arms around getting them warmed up then we got back to work.

Hyunjin's P.O.V

I ran into the dorm frustrated with myself. All I wanted to do was scream as loud as I could. There was no reason for me to dump her if I loved her. She was my everything, she still is.

    "Hyung, help me." I said walking into the living room full of boys playing videogames. I looked directly at Woojin Hyung.

    "Papa bear at your service. Now, what seems to be the issue?" His Pat my shoulder and pulled me onto the couch.

    "We broke up." All 8 of the boys stared at me. They all knew how much she meant to me.

    "Did JYP tell you to?" Channie Hyung asked. He sounded concerned. I nod my head slowly.

    "Don't worry Jinnie. We can figure this out." Seungmin Pat my shoulder. I nod looking down at my hands crying. All the guys huddled around me and gave me a big bear hug.

    "Thanks guys. Maybe I'll just hide away for a while." I stood up and walked to my room, closing the door behind me.

Jaylee's P.O.V

The girls cooked me a good dinner. I was happy that they cared but I didn't want them to worry over me. I could get over it, I guess.

I stood up and looked at the girls while they were still eating.

    "Thanks guys. But, maybe I'll just hide away for a while." I walked to my room and shut the door behind me. Once closing the door tears began to fall down my face. I fell to the ground. My mind still not able to process the whole situation.

I sat on my bed laying down on my back and looking up at the ceiling.

    "I wonder if you could love me again. Everything was fine. We were fine. What did I do wrong? Am I not pretty enough? Here I am, crying over you. I never thought I would have too. Please, just love me again." I talked myself to sleep.

Hyunjin's P.O.V

I laid down on my bed and stared at the ceiling. All I could think about was her, how I could have done that to her.

    "How can I fix this. I love you so much. It was never my intention to hurt you. All I wanted was to love you the right way. I wonder if you could ever forgive me. Please, just love me again." I talked myself to sleep.

Perhaps, the way you love someone is stronger than you love yourself.

"Please, just love me again."