Hide Away

We all knew it would happen, even me and Hyunjin. People would eventually find out and we would both be dead. At the moment know one new except me and him and maybe a few of our band mates. They would never speak of it in public. Our lips were sealed. They would be as long as they could be.

I walked down the halls in the JYP building heading to the dance studio. We had to have some dance practice before we went on stage in a few weeks. I stepped into the room and threw my hair up into a pony tail. The other girls hadn't arrived yet so I began stretching to kill time. After a few short minutes they still hadn't came in yet, but one person did.

Hyunjin's P.O.V

I sighed as I walked out if the main office of JYP. My heart had been snapped in half and I didn't like it. I began walking to the practice room where I knew Jaylee would be. I walked with my head low and my hands in my hoodie pockets. 'This couldn't be happening, not already.' I thought to myself. Once arriving to the room, my heart was pounding, well the half that was left. I slowly turned the handle and stepped Inside seeing Jaylee stretching. I smiled weakly as she ran over and kissed my cheek.

"Hey! Why are you here?" She asked me softly. My voice was shaky, I wanted to cry. Jaylee looked at me with a soft smile. "What's wrong?"

"I don't think this is gonna work out." I spoke quietly but loud enough for her to hear me.

"W- what why?" Her eyes became glossy and teary.

"The feelings were never real...right?" The moment a said it was the moment I regretted it. She began to cry. I grabbed her arm trying to pull her into a hug but she pulled away.

"Whatever, just leave me alone!" Slamming the door behind her, the girl left. The boy sat in silence on the dance studio floor.

"What have I done?"

___________
Really short ik but I needed to get a chapter out! The next one will be longer! Almost 5k! Thank you guys sm!