You & Me

Hyunjin's P.O.V.

My 6 am alarm went off and I stood up stretching. I smiled remembering I was hanging out with Jaylee today. I hopped my way to the shower and quickly washed off. I changed into a white t-shirt and some jeans then slipped on my shoes. I walked to the kitchen in the dorm and made breakfast for all the other 8 members.

"Your in a good mood. Why?" Chan asked walking into the kitchen rubbing his tired eyes.

"I'm going out with Jaylee." I smiled and handed him a plate. He smiled.

"Should've known." He smirked slightly and sat down beginning to eat. "Be good."

"Okay, okay, I will be mom." I joked and ate my breakfast. By the time I finished it was 9 am. "I'mma go now! Bye guys!" I grabbed my jacket and ran out.

I stopped by a small store on my to her place and bought a bouquet of roses. I smiled and paid the lady at the counter then headed off. Once arriving to her apartment I knocked Softy then quickly fixed the colour of my shirt. The sound of locks being unlocked was heard from behind the door. Jaylee opened it and smiled at the sight of me. "Hey! I was just about to text you." I smiled.

"Well I'm here. No need." I smiled and put my hand out handing her the roses I had bought for her. She smiled and gently took them from my hand.

"Why thank you Hyunjin. You really didn't have to." She smelled them.

"Well I know I didn't have to but, I wanted to." I looked into her beautiful brown eyes. She started to blush.

"Thanks...let's go before my face explodes." She laughed and closed the door, locking it as well.

"Haha alright. I have the perfect place to go." I smiled and started walking. She followed.

"I'm so excited." She spoke with a sqeal.

"Oh, the fun is just beginning!"

________________

After a few hours me and Jaylee had been to the arcade, a few shops, and a Korean BBQ. It was so good. We we're now walking down the street, hand in hand.

"I've had so much fun with you today Jinnie." She smiled at me.

"Well I've had fun with you, but it's not over yet." I smirked playfully and began running, pulling her along.

We eventually came to a stop. I looked around. We we're at Han river. I let go of her hand and walked to the edge sitting down and watching the water flow past.

"It's pretty here." I hear her say as she sits down next to me. I nod.

"Yeah." I looked at her. Her eyes were staring out at the water. She was beautiful and I just couldn't get over it. "Jaylee?" She looks over.

"Yes?"

"When you kissed me that night...did you mean it?" My eyes were on her. She looked at her hands, as did I.

"It wasn't fake...I just don't know if it was real." She stopped for a moment. "But if it happened again, it would be very much real." I smiled slightly.

"So if I kissed you, you would finally enjoy it?" I smirked. She laughed and looked at me.

"Yes. I would." I grabbed her hand and pulled her closer leaning my head in and placing my lips on hers gently. I moved one hand to her waist and the other to her cheek. When feeling her kiss back I smiled and pushed her back onto the ground.

"Haha! Hyunjin!" She giggled as I laid on top of her. I smiled and pecked her lips.

"I love you." I tell her softly.

"I love you too..." Her eyes softened as she spoke.

We both thought it was REAL but sometimes, your heart can change...

__________
Sorry it was so short, but I hope you enjoyed anyways. BYE!

stan skz.