Her -Hyunjin POV-

The past few weeks were rough. I had not  been to help the instructor for the trainees in 2 weeks because i had been getting ready for debut with my group. two of the other members were friends with one of the trainees, JayLee. Honestly i was starting to miss her even though i didn't know her that well at all. Her smile her, her eyes, her lips.  Everything about her was amazing, the way she danced was amazing as well. Come on Hyunjin, get you head out of the clouds, your probably never going to see her again. ~

10 am, i was for sure tired, my band mates sat on the dance studio floor on their phones as did i. I saw a few posts that snatched my attention. They all read something to the effect of ~Hwang Hyunjin and a suspicious JYP trainee spotted together in a practice room kissing!~  I was shocked. who could have seen us? I was so confused and my head was full of thought that i didn't hear Bang Chan, the leader of the group, calling my name. "Hyunjinnie!!" He yelled not caring that the other members were covering their ear from the loud voice of the cute but strict leader. 

"Yeah?" i said still confused.

"Get up we are starting the shoot!" Chan said with a slight smile on his face. i stood up like the rest of the boys and we stood in a line oldest to youngest. we bowed and introduced ourselves to the cameras in front of us. the huge ring lights behind the camera were so blinding i had to look away, and im glad i did. i turned my head to the back of the room and saw JayLee staring blankly back at me. i shocked yet again.

I stood there turned around looking at her for a few moments until our manager started walking towards her.

"Ma'am your not aloud in here at this time!" the manager shouted. I walked over to JayLee and stood in front of her.

"Shes a friend let her stay please?" i said pleading. The manager frowned at me and send a glare at JayLee who was still behind me.

"Fine, you touch anything, your gone!" he shouted at her. I turned around and took JayLee's hand causing her to go red.

"Why are you here?" I asked confused and worried. She slips her hand out of mine and backs away from me.

"I was going to the studio to practice for the showcase...i'll be going." She says placing her hand on the door nob and turning it. i grab her arm before she can open the door completely. "What do you want Hyunjin?"

JayLee's cold tone had caused me to let go of her arm.

"Whats wrong with you?" Her head shot up from looking at the floor, her eyes locked with mine.

"I thought you were mad at me because i.....i ki-kissed you?" Her eyes became glossing signaling she was tearing up. I shook my head vigorously.

"No of course not! I would never get mad at you...besides it's not like you like me any ways." I say with a slight smile. Her head gave a slight nod.

"No of..of course not." She made it sound a bit sarcastic as if she was lying. "I'm gonna go know.." she gave me a quick hug then quickly left the studio.

The rest of the day the smile on my face never left. The feelings i had for her were slowly growing, I've never felt this way about someone, this is strange!

-------------------------------------------------------------

 Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter of DANCE! Thank you guys for the support on this book! It means the world! Anyway i know this chapter was a little bit short but the next one will be longer i promise! Anyway have a good day, night, wherever you are! PEACE FELLOW STAYS! ~Step Out!~