Let's Meet Again

I hadn't heard from Hyunjin in a while. It was fine though. My feelings for him were mostly gone. I was busy anyways with my own stuff, as was he. His group was successful and breaking records around the world. Even rookie group of the year award. I was happy for him. I was no longer a trainee, but I was now in a group of my own under JYP. We are called RED. I lived all the girls. We are all really close and hope to stay that way. JeeSo and MeeNa weren't in the group. They we're transferred to another company. At least their happy.

    It was a lovely Thursday morning when my loud, ear bleeding, heart attack triggering, alarm went off. It usually wakes up all the girls in the dorm. It did. I rolled out of bed and turned it off. Today was RED's debut on live TV. We were all so excited. It was around 8 am when we were all up and ready to go get out hair and makeup done as well as getting ready for the red carpet in general. We all wore something similar but in different colors.

    We stepped out of the limo and walked o to the carpet

    We stepped out of the limo and walked o to the carpet. We all bowed and smiled to the many flashing cameras in front of us. I looked around seeing the other idols next to us. Stray Kids. Hwang Hyunjin. I let out a sigh and looked back at the cameras. Soon we were taken to the Idol Pit as I like to call it. Basically is where all the idols sit. I sat down in my seat as did the other girls. I looked around seeing all the fans. I smiled then noticed Hyunjin and his group walk in. They were in the table in front of us.

    After about 10 minutes the show started. All of preformances were amazing. Many awards had been awarded already. After Chungha had preformed the host walked onto the stage with an award in her hand. Her head moved closer to the mic. "The next category that we will be awarding today is Best Rookie Girl Group of the Year. The nominees are, IZ*One, ITZY, (G)Idle, and RED." Me and the girls looked at each other and pressed our lips together in nervousness. I glanced back up at the stage but my eyes became distracted by someone looking at me. Hyunjin. He smiled at me and gave me a thumbs up. I blushed and smiled back. "And the winner for Best Rookie Girl Group of the Year goes to...RED!" The crowd began to cheer. All of the girls stood up and ran into each other's arms. We were all pretty much crying. We walked up onto the stage. As I walked past Hyunjin's tabe I realized they were all standing up clapping. I smiled and bowed to them. Once on the stage I whiped my tears and held the award in my hands. The leader of the group stepped up to the mic and began to talk. My eyes couldn't help but look down at Hyunjin who was still smiling at me.

    After the speech we walked backstage and got ready for our preformance. We were all so nervous but we could do it. The host soon announced our names and I walked out onto the dark stage. It was my job to start the stage as the main dancer of the group. The music started. I took a deap breathe and began.

    The crowd cheered as we ended out preformance. We ran off the stage and to the backstage. We all hugged each other and danced around the dressing room to celebrate. The show was now over. Me and the girls walked out into the hall and saw Twice, Itzy, and Stray Kids. We all had to take a picture together. We all got together and posed. After the picture I started to walk away but was stopped when Hyunjin grabbed my hand.

    "Hey. You did great!" He smiled at me with his shining teeth. 

    "Oh thank! You did too." I smiled back gently.

    "Wanna get together tomorrow and hang out? I know we both have a day off." He rubbed the back of his neck nervously. I giggled.

    "Of course Hyunjin. I'd love too." I  blushed slightly. He smiled and pats my shoulder.

    "I'll pick you up at 10 am." I nod and smile. He smiles back and walks away with the rest of Stray Kids.

Feelings never truly go away...
____________

Hope you all enjoyed!
Bye!