Back stage

It was the day of the trainee showcase. Everything was good until i saw Hyunjin. I got so nervous. My heart is pounding out of my chest. "Miss, we need you in hair and makeup!" I hear someone yell at me. I nod and walk over to them. I walk over to the chair and sit. I think about Hyunjin as one woman fiddles with my hair and another dabs my face with makeup. After that, they take me to another room and i change into something that was so uncomfortable, at least the shoes were cute. After that i practice my routine with Mina and Jiso, we were doing one solo dance then one performance together. 

After a few minutes they call Mina first. Me and Jiso cheer her on back stage. Next after her was Jiso. Once again i cheered her on as did Mina. After her was me. I hugged them both and walked out on stage. I bowed and spoke.

"Hello, i'm Kim JayLee." I say. All i was doing for my solo was a dance. I danced to Taylor Swift's '...Ready For It?'. I went over to position and the music started. As i danced i felt stiff. I remembered what Hyunjin had told me, 'Have fun with it.' That's exactly what i did.

After finishing the dance i ran off stage and hugged both Mina and Jiso.

"You did great!" They both said in sync.

"Thanks." A few performances later  it's the group dances. we walk out on stage and bow then get into positions. We preformed 'whistle' by BLACKPINK. I rapped Lisa and Jennie's parts while the other girls sang.

After we stopped dancing i noticed Hyunjin in the crowd. I smiled at him brightly, as he smiled back. I walked back stage and grabbed my phone and texted him to come back stage. 

After all of the performances were done i walked to the dressing room i got ready in and shortly after i entered Hyunjin did as well.

His smiled shined in the light that was directly above his head. I ran to him and jumped in his arms.

"You did so good!" He says with his head tucked into the crook of my neck.

"Thanks!" He sits me back on my feet on the floor and looks at me. His hand still wrapped around my waist from when he was hugging me. Our faces inch closer and closer until our lips touch.

The kiss lasted about 10 seconds, not that i was counting. He pulls away, and smiles at me.

"I need to go.." He kisses my forehead and walks out of the room. I look down at my feet and smile, but it quickly disappears when i think of something.

What if he gets in trouble...because of me?

-------------------------------------

Hey guys hope you enjoyed! This was a really short chapter and i am sorry i just really wanted to post today. Anyway, have a good day, night, wherever you are! PEACE FELLOW STAYS! ~Step Out!~