ten

Greece is unlike anything else. The buildings look old and ancient, but are somehow quite modern these days. Many of the new actors coming for the movie have never even thought about traveling to a place like this, but given the opportunity, they cannot be anymore thankful.

"This place is a dream," cried Hugh as the four of them walked through the lit up streets of the city.

"Can we get to some kind of bar already," Jeremy whined. Cas rolled her eyes at her brother's desperation for a drink.

"My old friends said to meet them at the club around the corner," said Josh, who texts away in a group chat on his phone.

"No running off this time, Cas," Hugh joked, nudging the girl with his elbow. She returned the favor with a smack on his arm. The two laugh as they follow Jeremy and Josh around the block and into a foreign night club.

Josh immediately spots his pals and motions for his friends to follow him through the crowd. They make it to the bar and a reunion lights up.

"Lads, how's it going," Josh exclaims, hugging and handshaking the men around him. "These are my friends Hugh, Jeremy, and Jeremy's sister, Cas," she allows his friends to get a look at each other.

"Son of a bitch, she's fine," one of Josh's friends says, looking Cassandra up and down. Jeremy stands in between him and his sister, glaring at the man. "Nevermind, nevermind," he backs up, throwing his hands up in defense. Josh watches the situation go down blankly.

"So, do all you guys live in Athens?" Cas asks.

"No, we're all from London!" One of the friends replies. Cas smiles at the mention of her hometown.

"That's pretty cool," she adds.

"We only know about this place because the five of us traveled abroad here in Greece during highschool," another friend states. Cas nods her head.

"Again, that's awesome."

"Enough talking. Can someone order us some shots already," Jeremy complains. All the men laugh together as one of them orders a whole round of the 'strongest stuff they have'. The eight of them toast their glasses and toss their heads back, each of them making a face in disgust or coughing.

"Wow that tasted like a mix between rubbing alcohol, Sharpie marker, and sweat," Cas says, placing her small glass back onto the wooden counter.

"Yeah but this shit gets you wasted so fast," one of Josh's friends declares.

As it grows later into the night, the large group of strangers have already made their way around the club, dancing and singing along to the music they don't know. In the middle of one of the songs, Cas watched as Josh and two of his friends left the dance floor and went outside. Although she was curious, she forgot about it moments later. After about five minutes they return to the dance floor, grabbing more drinks for their friends. Once it became quite later, Cas took it upon herself to escort the men back to their hotel since they had to be awake and ready relatively early the next day for work. For once, Cas wasn't the most inebriated among her friends. She led the way as the three boys followed behind her, singing loudly to the night sky and tripping over themselves.

"You guys are giving me second-hand embarrassment," Cas states to her friends.

"Aw Cassie, we're just having a good time," Josh responds, slurring. They made it back to their hotel, and Cas sent each boy to their designated room.

"Thank God we're all on the same floor," she groaned, pushing the men into their rooms. "Goodnight Jeremiah," Cas says to her brother. He furrows his eyebrows.

"Don't call me tha-," the door shuts in his face, leaving him to an empty hotel room. Cas makes her way to Hugh, who sits outside his room with a sad-looking pout.

"What's wrong, Hugh?" She helps the boy up.

"I lost my room key," he whimpers. Cas leans over, pulling the key out of her jacket pocket and unlocking it for him. He smiles and walks in. "Thank yoooou so much! Can I have it now?" He reaches for the key in her hand.

"Get in bed and I'll leave it on your nightstand for the morning. Goodnight," she replies, placing the key on the table as Hugh walks into his bathroom to shower. Cas then finds Josh's hotel room. She knocks on the door, the sound of footsteps growing closer. Josh opens the door only wearing a towel, his hair dripping, and a toothbrush in his mouth.

"Heyo Cassie," he motions for her to come in. She shakes her head quickly and clears her throat before solemnly walking into the room. Josh finishes brushing his teeth in the bathroom before meeting Cas by his bed. "You look marvelous, tonight," he states.

"You're looking at a painting, Josh," she holds back her laughter.

"Shit. I don't have my contacts in so I have no idea where I am," he claims. "Plus I'm absolutely plastered," They both laugh before she leads him to his bed. "Okay, I'm not thaaat blind," he chuckles.

"Yeah but you're still plastered as hell," she fights back, grinning. He plops down onto his bed, looking at Cas. She smiles at him and looks around the room, admiring the Grecian design . She's caught off guard by a small red object laying on his nightstand. She squints her eyes and gets a closer look.

"Why do you have a lighter out?" She asks Josh, picking it up and examining it. He snatches it gently out of her hands.

"Ya knowwwww, to...light candles," he replies. Cas shrugs and prepares to leave.

"Alright, I'll see you in the morning," she makes her way towards the door.

"Wait," Josh stands up and drunkenly stumbles over to her. He places his hands on both sides of her arms, looking into her eyes.

"Yes?" She raises a brow.

"Ummmm," he starts, "Thank you for, uh, like keeping me in check and, um, doing all this for me," he can feel his cheeks heating up as the girl grins.

"Don't thank me, Josh," she places a hand on the side of his cheek. "It's my job." She pats his cheek lightly before turning the door knob and exiting his room.