eleven

The sunlight peeking in through the window wakes Cassandra up just moments before her alarm goes off. She slides her work phone off her pillow, looking at what Josh has on-tap today.

"Quick table read, on-sight rehearsal, and scene choreography," she mumbles. She gets up and digs through her suitcase, looking for something presentable for the day. She does her hair and makeup, leaves her hotel room and makes her way down to the lobby to meet the boys. She waves at her brother and trudges over to him and Hugh.

"I got you a coffee already," Jeremy hands her a Starbucks cup.

"Thank God. Who would've thought Greece would have a Starbucks," she says in disbelief.

"They actually have a few," Hugh adds. Cas nods her head and sips her drink, squeezing her eyes shut at the fantastic bitterness coffee has to offer. Jeremy motions for her to choose a chair. She sits down and looks studies the lobby.

"Where's Josh?" She asks.

"Not sure. We knocked on his door forty-five minutes ago and he said he'd be down in fifteen," Hugh answers. Cas raises an eyebrow.

"Well, we all have somewhere to be in the next hour and half, he better be up," Cas pulls her phone out and calls Josh.

No answer.

She calls again, just in case.

No answer.

"What the hell. I'm responsible for this kid," she puts her coffee down.

"Cas don't even worry-," Jeremy starts. She completely mutes him and pushes herself off the chair.

"Where are you going?" Hugh questions.

"I'm off give him a quick wakeup call," she angrily replies. She storms out of the lobby, jumping into the elevator and going back up to her floor. She looks in her notes for Josh's room number. Cas stands in front of the door, knocking a few times, receiving everything but an answer. She grabs the handle, attempting anything she can to get inside. Suddenly, the handle clicks, allowing her to open the door. This irritates her more, the fact that he forgot to lock his door sends her into a frenzy. She barges in, all the lights off, and finds Josh laying in his bed. A sour, rotten smell hit's her as soon as she treads through the room, throwing her off kilter.

"Dylan," she shouts. "Josh. Josh!" She starts to yell, shaking his limp body. She starts to feel him convulsing in some way. Her heart drops and she stutters for a moment before she steps back, watching the boy shake with his back to her. "Josh," she exclaims. Not knowing what to do, she pulls him onto his back, revealing a large grin spread across his red face.

"What the-," She's interrupted by the loud laughs escaping from Josh. Cas stands back in confusion as the boy suffocates on his own giggles. "hell...Josh, what the hell is going on?" She asks, crossing her arms.

"I'm- I'm really tired. I need to sleeeeee-," he starts his phrase, but can't even finish due another laughing fit. He face returns to a normal shade as he calms down, looking up at Cas. "Did you bring me any breakfast?" He asks slowly.

"What?" She asks, taking a step closer to him.

"It doesn't even have to be breakfast food, I'm just starving," he responds.

"Holy shit," Cas comes to a realization. "Are you seriously high right now?" She awaits her answer, glaring at the boy laying in bed.

"Cassie, what could possibly make you think that?" He responds, sitting up and running his hand through his golden locks.

"You really want me to answer that?" He deeply replies, raising an eyebrow. He nods. "Well, it smells like a skunk died in here, you're talking quite relaxed, you just asked me if I had food because you're suddenly famished, and you can't stop laughing. I'm not an expert or anything, but anyone with eyes can see right through this," she locks eye contact, trying to be stern, but quickly notices something else.