an interview with @CarterRayHydra.

❝People will never know anything beyond what they see with their own two eyes

    ❝People will never know anything beyond what they see with their own two eyes.❞    

* * *

Hello and welcome to an interview with the lovely @CarterRayHydra. What may I call you?

Carter.

Ok Carter! Is this your pen name or your real one?

Real Name.

That's pretty neat. What made you decide to use your real name instead of a pen name?

I was too lazy to come up with one.

Haha! Let's talk about your current story. What's it called, and what started the journey of writing that book specifically?

It's called Burning Bright. I write my stories in general on a whim, without knowing what will happen. This one is no different in that regard. But Burning Bright was the first real "turning point" in my writing. Before I started Burning Bright, my writing wasn't very good.

It's great that your writing has gotten better! Man, I remember when I started out... *laughs* How far into the story are you with writing, and how do you think the readers like it?

Burning Bright currently has sixteen chapters. I believe my readers are finding it enjoyable, especially the two main characters' interactions.

That's great! Those interactions must be awesome. Can you tell me a bit about the story? Maybe give a short synopsis?

It's about two superhuman siblings who are amateur superheroes. In their city, there hasn't been a real superhero in ten years.

Oooooh that sounds really cool! Sorta like a coming of age/ finding yourself type story?

No.

Hmmmm..... :/ What would you describe it as then?

In all honesty, I don't really know. Perhaps action/adventure; it is a super book, after all.

Yep! Definitely. Are you happy with the story so far? Any changes you'd want to make, or things you want to add?

The story isn't finished yet, and I'll have to look over it a few times to give you a definite answer. But yes, I am happy with it.

Perfectly alright! And it's awesome you're happy with how the story is turning out. What sub-genre or other genre would you classify your story in, and do you have a favorite genre? I know you already mentioned both Action and Adventure, but are there any others that come to mind?

No. And my favorite genres are science fiction and fantasy.

Haha I love fantasy as well! I think my favorite genre, or rather, sub genre would either be psychological or Magical-Realism. What's your favorite superhero and/or Villain?

Comic book or Wattpad?

Hmmm... let's go with comic book!

Hm, that's a tough one. I'd say Nightcrawler from the X-Men, because he has the most interesting backstory, in my opinion. And of course he has an amazing power. Teleportation would be awesome, because I wouldn't have to walk anywhere.

Cool! I've seen a few of the movies, but am admittingly not much of a comic book reader. I don't think Manga counts. Haha.

I don't read comics often, either.

So why do you like Nightcrawlers' backstory? Can you relate to it somehow? Or does it just seem interesting to you?

It seems interesting.

Yea? Would you mind giving a short explanation of the backstory for our readers who may not be as familiar with it?

I'll try.. Okay this is all I know: he was brought up in a German circus, but because he was born a mutant, with sharp ears and blue fur, people thought he was some kind of demon.

Ooooh. Interesting. Der blaue Dämon... XD Anything else you'd like to talk about? Either about your writing or something else related to superheroes?

I think that's it! Thanks for interviewing me!

No problem! Have an amazing day!

You too. Stay Super!

 Stay Super!

XXX

Guten Tag!

A few final notes:

- Make sure to check out Carter's profile and book, Burning Bright.

- Vote for this chapter if you liked the interview!

A few lasting questions to be answered by you, the readers!

? What's your favorite X-Men character?
? Favorite sub-genre?
? Favorite character background?

stay super x