an interview with @Not_Just_Anonymous

Hello and welcome to an interview with the amazing Not_Just_Anonymous

Hello and welcome to an interview with the amazing Not_Just_Anonymous. What may I call you?

Anon works.

Okay! So, Anon, what got you interested in writing superhero fiction?

I'm a huge superhero geek in general so it was bound to happen at some point. I mostly became interested after I couldn't find a certain superhero story I was looking for so I realized I'd have to write it.

Interesting! And what kind of superhero story were you looking for?

I was looking for a comedic twist of an overused cliche, to be honest. I wanted realistic teenagers with powers but a strong personality.

That sounds intriguing! How have you worked this into your own stories, The Bad Boy's Secret and The Nerd's Secret?

For The Bad Boy's Secret I took the trope of the Bad Boy but he's not actually a bad boy and is just an intimidating goofball that glares too much. He also has a tendency to break the fourth wall repeatedly. The cliche is the good girl and bad boy thing that we all know here on wattpad. As for the nerds secret I wanted to approach an important trope that occurs in the stories with the "nerd" and that was emotional abuse. So he's smart and all that but I wanted to explore him having powers and experiencing real life issues and insecurities. I didn't want to brush off the cliche bully and actually show the impact it has on my character. Both characters aren't exactly what you would expect and in fact they both aren't totally in love with their powers so that was fun to manipulate.

...that got long *hides face*

Wow, that's really cool that you took these tropes and molded them into something else while keeping real problems in mind. What do you hope people reading your books will take away from them? What do you want them to think about and enjoy?

I hope that they take away the aspect that things in your life are affecting others as well. We're all experiencing things and we experience them differently. I want them to think about it and enjoy the cross over with that. In the first section of The Nerd's Secret it's the story of The Bad Boy's Secret but in the nerds perspective. Which ultimately makes it a different story. I hope they enjoy that and the reactions each character has. Also that they should enjoy the subtle hints through your the series.

Lol im starting to take these questions to seriously ahahah

Not at all! That's very interesting! Now that we've talked about your books, let's talk about you! Which do you prefer, Marvel or DC?

Oh, gosh. Please don't make me choose. *cough* marvel *cough* There's no way I can say which one. *cough* marvel *cough*. They're both great.

I suppose it will have to remain a mystery, then :) What are your plans for the future? Any writings planned, or anything coming up in your life that you'd like to share?

Nothing too special. I started college this year and as for writing, I plan to continue doing what I'm doing and maybe one day get a deal. :)

Oh, that's exciting! I start college next year and I'm hyped. I hope that you get a writing deal; I expect to see your books in stores :) Is there anything you'd like to say to the supporters of Project Super?

Bro, get ready for college. I've only done a bit of my first term-it's quite a trip .XD Thanks so much!! To the supporters of Project Super continue to stay super fan-freaking-tastic *terrible wink and finger guns*Side note to my readers though: forgive me for not updating please...*hides face*

Thank you very much for being such a wonderful interviewee! Followers of Project Super, be sure to check out Anon's books, and until next time, stay super.