an interview with @EternalVoid13

Hello and welcome to an interview with EternalVoid13

Hello and welcome to an interview with EternalVoid13.  What may I call you?

My username, or just Eternal, is fine.

Alright Eternal, let's get started! What got you interested in superhero media and fiction?

Well, I've always loved superhero films. I think the first few i watched were the Spiderman films. But well, back then, I began getting into anime and kept watching that instead for about 10 years.

Then a friend introduced me to the mcu around when guardians of the galaxy vol. 2 came out. After that, in early to mid 2019, i downloaded wattpad and came across Sudden Superhero by Kelsea_Dove and Psycho by ProjectVN, which were both amazing and are what inspired me to write my own book.

Speaking of your book, GigaVolt: Origin, can you tell us what it's about?

GigaVolt: Origin is about Luke - an ordinary 14-year-old that gets injected with a mysterious serum. This serum gives him superpowers. After a series of events, Luke decides to use his powers to fight crime and save people.

I've always loved lightning and electric-based powers so I really wanted to do a character with those first.

The book is mainly action-centered but it does have a fair bit of drama. It also talks a lot about morality quite often.

it's still ongoing so i dont know exactly how it will turn out in the end but that's what i am aiming for

Is it a standalone, or are you planning a series?

GigaVolt will be a series and he will likely appear in crossovers later (since I'm creating a superhero universe). Though i hope to make each book is self-contained so that they can somewhat be read without knowledge of other books.

What's the name of this universe (if it has one)?

The name of the universe would be the DN universe (DN stands for Destiny Novels).

Who would you say is your favorite superhero?

I would say Robert Downey Jr's Iron Man is my favourite superhero. I love his sarcasm and snarky character. Also, i tend to like characters that make bad decisions from time to time because i feel like it makes them look more human.

So you like a flawed hero, interesting! Do you have any other books in the works, any tidbit about yourself or advice you'd like to share with us?

For upcoming books, i do have a couple of ideas. I know for a fact what power i want the next superhero i write about to have, but no concrete plot or characters worked out yet.

As for advice, I'm a pretty new writer so honestly i would appreciate any advice from others. The only pieces of advice i would give and ones that i will follow for my next book are to 1) plan your book scene by scene with as much detail as possible and 2) to try and have a underlying theme to the book and message you want to convey by the end of it.

Thank you, Eternal, for being a gracious interviewee! I wish you the best of luck in your writing.

Thank you too for this opportunity.

Be sure to check out GigaVolt: Origin on EternalVoid13's profile, and as always, stay super.