Him

-Matthew's Pov-

We get to his room and we sit on the bed. He looks at my arm he starts to remove the bandage even though I protest. "You didn't do this. Who did this to you!" he says and looks at me. "I told you I accidentally cut myself when cutting something" he looks at it closely. "There is alcohol on it" "What do you mean?" "That's why it's so red around the edges" "Okay my dad did it! Happy!!!" I say and turn my head. I feel the threat of tears. He turns my head and kisses me softly. I was shocked but wrapped my arms around his neck and I kissed back and He grabs my waist and pushes me against the wall. "No not yet I'm not ready for that" I say and move my head to the side. He walks over to the bed and looks at me. "Fine" he looked somewhat annoyed.

"Rock, paper, scissors, shoot!" I say and he wins of course. "That was not fair not fair at all" I turn my head and cross my arms. He just smirks and plays the song. Mama by My Chemical Romance.

The song stops and he smiles. "That was the worst song ever" he throws his phone at me and frowns. "Just pick a song" I play American Idiot by Green Day

The song finishes and he smiles. "I liked that to so it didn't matter" I kiss him softly. "That wasn't fair then" "It doesn't matter" "true" he smiles and kisses me even softer. "I have to be getting home" he looks at me and worry coats his eyes. "You should stay here" "I can't my dad would get mad at me" he frowns. "Okay just be careful" I get up and start to walk to the door. "I will try" I open the door and close it behind me softly. I hope my dad's asleep. If he isn't then he is probably going to hurt me worse. I take a deep breath and think of anything but him.

Johnny's lips were so soft and almost captivating. I smile and think about him. He made my heart so light in love. But he obviously wanted something more than just kisses but I was not ready for that.  I'm glad my aunt wrote that letter to me but I don't want to stay away from Johnny. It was like saying would you rather die or stay away from Johnny. I would probably pick to die.

I just love the way he looks, I love his long black hair that drapes in front of his face and covers one of his sparkling blue eyes. His lip piercing that is cold when it touches my lips. He always has a hoodie on; I never knew a guy could own that many hoodies. He is perfect. 

I open the door and I couldn't see my dad anywhere. I silently close the door and go upstairs. I look into his room and he's asleep, I sigh and go into my room. I change into a loose black shirt and my striped pajama pants. I go back downstairs and grab a trash bag and pick up the new beer bottles which there was probably 10 or 11. I put it in the trash and feel someone wrap their arms around me. I turn around and it was just Johnny. "Johnny what are you doing here he's gonna see you and I'm gonna get in very big trouble" I say very quietly. "I was worried about you so I'm gonna stay here with you" he pulls me closer and I put my hands on his chest. "He will see you. You have to go" "But he will hurt you and I don't want him to anymore" he puts his hand on my face and rubs his thumb on my cheek. "I won't let him hurt you anymore I need and want to do something to help you. Let me help you" I contemplate this for a little while. "Okay but please just be quiet" "I will be as quiet as you want" he says and smiles. He then looks at me lovingly and kisses me softly and very passionately. I kiss back and wrap my arms around his neck. He travels his hands up my shirt a little. I separate and close the lid to the trash. "Wanna go to bed" I say and smile at him. "Sure" I grab his hand and take him upstairs into my bedroom. I push him on to the bed and got on top of him. My legs were wrapped around his waist I lean down and give him a kiss. His hand travels up my shirt, my hands gripping on to his shoulders. I hope I wasn't giving him the wrong idea. I didn't want to get to into this, so I lay down next to him and he wrapped his arms around my waist I snuggle into his chest and he kisses my head lightly. "I love you" he says and hugs me tighter. "I love you too" and with that we fall asleep.