Hungry

-Matthew's Pov-

-2 Years Later-

We lived the next 2 years doing the same routine. He would come over to my house on the weekends if he wasn't busy and we would go to school on the weekdays. I was finally happy and free after all this time being able to see Johnny anytime I want and not being abused it was awesome. But now we're 20 and are moving into our own apartment. We had found this great apartment it has 1 bedroom, an awesome living room, kitchen, dining room,and 2 bathrooms. We had brought in the last box from the moving van. We started getting the furniture out and set up. The first thing we finished was the living room and the dining room. We were working on our bedroom so we would have a place to sleep tonight but we just got the mattress out. We laid down on our bed for a quick break. Johnny had his arm wrapped around my shoulders and I was cuddled into his chest with my arms wrapped around his waist. We fell asleep and woke up around 6:30 pm. I woke up first and kissed Johnny on the cheek. "Mm" is all I heard so I kissed him. "What time is it?" " It's like 6:30. Want some pizza" "No" "Are you hungry"
"For some dick" " What no I'm not doing that" " Please" "No" "Okay can we just work on the house" "Alright, we can start in here". We started unpacking everything for our room and put it together.

By the next day we had everything unpacked and put together. We finally had our little house and our family. Speaking of family I kinda want a kid not a little kid but like a tween. I kinda want a 13 year old boy. I haven't told Johnny yet but I imagine him saying we're too young maybe in a year or two. I walked out into the living room where Johnny was sitting on the couch in his boxers eating a piece of pizza. I sat down next to him laying my head on his shoulder. "Hey babe" I said as I played with his hair. "What" "When we're ready. What do you think of adoption." "I would love to adopt but not yet I kinda want to be married when it happens. Why you asking?" "I was just thinking about it and when we do I kinda want a 11 year old." "Alright we'll talk about it when the time comes" I lifted my head up to kiss his cheek. We weren't ready to be parents nor be married. We didn't have any plans so we just sat down and watched 3 episodes of Keeping up with the Kardashians and wow there family is dramatic. I laid across the couch curling my knees and laying my head down on his leg. "Still hungry?" I asked. "No I ate pizza before we started watching the Kardashians." "That's not what I mean" "You mean." He looked down at his crotch. "Yeah" "Are you not tired?" "A little but that doesn't matter."

I bit my bottom lip pulling him closer I pecked his lips and pulled him into our bedroom. Pushing him onto the bed I pulled him on top of me. He took off my shirt and pants, he kissed me before moving down to my neck sucking the skin leaving marks. (He said he was just hungry for dick so that's all he got.) I leaned my head back letting out a moan. He knows where my G-Spot is so he uses it to his advantage. He spent a little bit of extra time in that one area getting me to moan as much as he could. He finally started to move down my chest to my V line looking up for my approval I just nodded my head. I arched my back bringing my head back has well, when I felt his warm mouth around me it made me moan. I could feel the tip of my penis hitting the back of his throat and his head just bobbed back and forth at the perfect time. I could tell I wasn't going to last long so I gripped at his hair and said "Babe, I'm not going to last much longer." "It's okay I don't mind". I let him do it for a bit longer before I came in his throat and of course he swallowed. "Mmm it tastes good today." He said and I just moaned. He came back up to my lips and kissed me roughly. "That's all you get for now" I said teasing him. I put my pjs on and got into bed. Johnny sighed and crawled into bed with me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer and rested his chin on my shoulder. It felt nice, warm, and protective laying next to him. I'm so glad he is in my life and saved me from it all. I seriously love him so much.