The End

-Author's Note-

I haven't been posting because I have school and other things in my life that I have to deal with. But I'm sad to say that this is the last chapter. I hope you enjoy it and I'm sorry for the ending.

-Matthew's POV-

Johnny handed me Serenity as he got up to talk to the emergency service. I told Serenity that it was going to be alright and there were people on their way to help. I tried to calm her down. "They should be here any minute." Johnny said. Johnny and I, held Serenity shushing her. The ambulance arrived shortly after we started shushing her. We rode in the ambulance to the hospital. They put 6 staples in her head, she was so strong. Now we are at home and Serenity is sleeping on the couch. Johnny and I were sitting at the dining room table talking. "We need to get a babysister. We haven't hung out just you and me since we had Serenity." Johnny had said out of random. "Wow, that was kinda random. Why did you bring that up?" "I don't know, I just kinda wanted to hang out for a bit. Just me and you." "Well, I think if we needed a babysitter we could call my aunt. She probably be down, she love hanging out with Serenity." "Yeah, we should set that up sometime." "Okay." "I'm going to go to bed. Goodnight." he said giving me a little kiss on the top of my head. "I'll take Serenity and put her in her bed." I got up and walked over to were Serenity was sleeping. I picked her up she wrapped her legs around me and rested her head on my shoulder. I walked into her room and laid her down on her bed, tucking her into the blankets. I grabbed her favorite teddy bear, it was brown, had fake fur, a cute little bow-tie, it had brown glass eyes, and she liked to call him Mr. Bearington, I set him next to her. She grabbed him and snuggled up next to him. It was so cute I just bent down and gave her a kiss on the forehead. I started walking out into my room. Johnny was lying on our bed fast asleep. I changed into some black boxers and got into bed with him. He was sleeping on his side so I cuddled up next to him.

The next morning I woke up and Johnny was in the shower. I got up and walked into the bathroom stripping my clothes. I got into the shower, I put my hands on his waist and pushed him against the wall. Johnny started to ask, "What are you do-" but I cut him off with a kiss. He put his hands behind my head to deepen the kiss, our tongues fighting for dominance, I lost of course. I kissed his cheek and went down his jawline to his neck. I kissed his neck sucking and nibbling at the soft skin. Johnny was biting his lip to keep the mains from escaping, he didn't want our daughter to hear. I left one more mark on his neck before I was turned around. I was now the one pinned against the wall. He grinded against my wet unclothed body, causing us to get harder by the second. He kissed my neck sucking at the skin. He grabbed my member with his hand and started to pump it as he was still kissing my neck. My hands were gripping at his hips and every time he would go faster my grip tightened. I moaned out, "Faster" as soon as I said that he pumped my member faster. I could feel that I was very close so I told him. He started to go slower but I was close enough that I came all over our chest. He came at the sight of me coming. Now that we were both covered in cum he washed it off and got out. I wrapped a towel around my waist he did the same. We went into our room and changed into some sweat pants and a oversized shirt.

I looked down at my phone and realized what today was. Today was the day my mother had died 27 years ago. I went out of the room and went into Serenity's room. She was sitting on her floor playing with her dolls. I picked her up and asked her if she wanted some breakfast and of course she said yes. I sat her down at the table and gave her a bowl of cereal. Matthew was in the living room eating a bowl of cereal so I sat next to him. "You know what today is?" I asked. "The day that your mother died." "Yeah you want to do something as a family today?" "Yeah, but what do you have in mind?" "Remember how I used write letters and tie them up and send them off. I called a letter from above." "Oh yes, I remember. Let's do it." I got up and walked out. I went into our room to get into our closet, I got an old notebook from the top of the closet. I tore out 3 pages and went into the kitchen. I set down a page in front of Serenity and Johnny, who were both sitting at the table, Serenity looked confused. Johnny explained to Serenity what was happening. She looked so excited, "Hey Daddy what was grandma like?" "Grandma died when I was very young so I don't really remember her to much. But I have heard that she was very beautiful, nice, caring. She had long brown hair and bright green eyes. She was also very short and kinda chubby." "I'm going to draw her a picture." "Okay make it beautiful." I said before finally working on my letter.

Dear Mom,

I love you and I miss you very much. I know I haven't wrote to you in a while so I figured I would do it again. I just want to see you one more time and catch up on everything you missed. But since that can't happen I'll just write and tell you what has happened. So Dad did abuse me a lot but my friend Johnny helped me out with that.     Also I turned out to be gay. I don't know if that surprises you or not. But anyways Johnny helped me through rough times giving me all the support that I could ever need. Dad also got arrested for abusing me and Johnny and then died in jail. So I guess if dad is up there to that I might as well tell him that I'm sorry that I couldn't live up to your expectations of a great son. But I also want you to know I loved you but as the abuse kept getting worse and worse I lost that love little by little. Anyways back to mom. Me and Johnny got married and had/ adopted a baby girl. That baby girl is beautiful and stunning. We named her Serenity. But I don't know what else to say except I love you.

Your Son,
Matthew