Future

-Matthew's Pov-

-5 years later-

Johnny asked me out on a date to the first place we ever went on an actual date. It was a butterfly house, there are hundreds of beautiful butterflies. It was really pretty. I'm really excited for this date, we have been together for 7 years.

-Johnny's POV-

I'm taking Matthew out on a date to the butterfly house, where we had our first date, but what he doesn't know is that I have a surprise. I have a shiny,gold, diamond ring in my pocket. We have been together for a long time so I thought it would be a good time to pop the big question. It has been a couple of hours and we have ate some fast food and now we are in the in the same place where he kissed me in front of a lot of homophobes and screamed at them for yelling at us calling us faggots. I got down on one knee and pulled the box out I my pocket. The had the biggest smile ever but he was covering it with his (my) hoodie sleeve. "Oh my gosh, JOHNNY!" He said very happily. I was kinda nervous but I knew he wouldn't reject me. "Matthew will you make me the happiest gay boy ever and marry me?" I asked. He started to tear up making me happy but more nervous. "I...YES!" He screamed. "You see that those two dudes are getting married." A person yelled. "At least I have a fiancé. I doubt you even have a girlfriend." I yelled. The security came in and escorted him out of the room, because he was being bully and causing us distress.

We got married and had a great honeymoon. Man, I loved fucking a husband instead of a boyfriend. It feels nice knowing that he is my HUSBAND. But a couple of years later we got a cute little baby girl, and we named her Serenity. We had her through a surrogate. ~5 years later//Johnny's POV~

It has been 5 years since our bouncing baby girl was born. We named her Serenity. She has beautiful dark brown hair, sparkling blue eyes, and little light pink lips. She is a super hyper kid that does not know how to calm down. I think we are the coolest, awesomest parents in the world and, I bet that Serenity would agree. Me and Matthew decided to cut our hair. We both have quiffs now except mine is longer and lays over on the side, Matthew's hair is shaved on both sides but it is longer in the middle. I have black hair now and Matthew has brown hair.

It was a early Monday morning, and we had to get Serenity up and ready for school. She has been doing very well in school, she is in preschool. She knows how to count to 50, sing the ABC's,tell the difference between colors, and even write. She is a very smart kid, but I'm afraid that when she gets older that the kids in the class will become homophobic and bully her. Which in that case me and Matthew will kick their asses. Matthew was in the kitchen cooking some eggs and bacon. I looked in Serenity's dresser for some clothes for school, I found this white shirt that says LOVE on it and the letters are in a floral pattern. I paired it with a skirt that matches the letters, I also got her a pair of white knee high socks with some light pink flats. She loves wearing skirts, she says it makes her feel like a princess. 

After she got dressed we went into the kitchen and sat down at the dining table. Matthew handed us our plates and we started to eat. "So, anything new happening?" I asked taking a bite of my eggs. "I might get a promotion today." Matthew said. "What about you sweetie?' he asked. "Well, we are doing this thing where we write about our family and ever draw them!" She said and she sounded happy and excited. "Does your teacher ever say anything to you?" Matthew asked. "Yeah sometimes he will whisper as her is walking past me and sighs. When all I am doing is my work." she said and finished her bacon.

We finished eating and when we went in to drop her off and I could see the teacher in the corner of my eye hand palming herself in the forehead.  I walked up to her and asked, "So, has Serenity been doing good?" "No, she is failing like you at life." "What do you mean she is super smart." "If she was so smart how come she ended up with you. FAGGOT!" "That's it! I'm not having my kid in a class with a teacher like you. Your homophobic and that is not a good influence on her future. Your suppose to set a good influence and you are NOT! Come on Serenity were leaving!" I yelled and Serenity ran over. "Why are we leaving?" she asked and tilted her head to the side.  "Because, I don't want you to be influenced by this piece of shit!" I explained then looked up to say that word in her face. She just looked disgusted. I grabbed her hand and lead her out to the car. She looked sad to be leaving her school and all of her friends. I felt bad but there was more than one school here so she can just go to one of the other ones that are more accepting. I love her and I just want the best for her.

I drove home and Matthew was sitting at the table. I squatted down to talk to her. " You're going to be going to a new school that is way better, I promise." I told her. She nodded her head and walked into her room and I sat down next to Matthew. I told him the whole story. "There is a school like 10 miles from the old one that she can go to." he said . After discussing schools and what we were going to do we decide that we weren't going to make her go to preschool and she can start kindergarten next year. We told Serenity and she seemed pretty upset about not being able to go to school until next year. I felt bad like I had taken something she loved away. 

It was later in the day, 12:30, we decided that we were going to go outside and play some games. I ran up to Serenity and and grabbed her by the waist and lifted her up in the air spinning her around. She laughed and giggled, Matthew came up behind me and grabbed Serenity throwing her on his waist. They ran over to the swings and I stayed on the ground because I was dizzy. Matthew pushed Serenity up and back, but soon after they had started swinging the swing broke in half. The metal bar came crashing down hitting Serenity on the side of her head. Matthew grabbed her and she was balling. I ran up to grab Serenity, she had blood coming out of the side of her head . "Go grab some towels and I'll call 911." I said panicking. I grabbed my phone out of the back of my pocket and dialed 911. Matthew came running out with 2 black towels and I put them on her head where she was bleeding.