Shower

-Matthew's Pov-

The next morning I woke up and stretched out and patted the bed where Johnny was trying to find him but I couldn't. I just wiped my eyes and went into the bathroom. I walked in and rinsed my face and looked up at the mirror and could see Johnny standing behind me. "I have to go home soon. Want to do anything before I leave?" "Yeah but I have to take a shower first." " Want some company it's kinda lonely in there." " Yeah that would be nice but we would have to quite. I don't want my aunt to not let you come over." "Does that mean no sex?" "Yeah sorry babe." "Okay let's do it."

We got into the shower and turned the water to hotish. He put some shampoo on my head and started massaging it into my scalp. I closed my eyes and let the water run down my head rinsing out the soap. We washed each other's hair and then I put some body wash on his chest rubbing it all over his body. He put some on my shoulders and my chest. We rinsed off. I put my hands around his waist pushing him against the wall and put a rough kiss on his neck. He put his hands on my head with some hair in between his fingers. He pulled my hair slightly pulling me closer to his neck. I started to suck and bite the skin of his neck and he was pulling my hair. I pulled away so we wouldn't end up starting something we couldn't finish. I really wanted to but I couldn't. I kissed the top of his head. "I think we should get out" I whispered in his ear. We got out of the shower and ate then played some video games.

-Author's Note-

Don't worry I'm going to upload again today. This little chapter is not all you're getting.