Problems

Matthew's POV

We walk outside and started to head down to my old house. He is going to stay outside while I grab my stuff. I walked in I could smell the smell of cigarettes and alcohol in the air. I grab my school bag and start to fill it with things I need like, a couple of skinny jeans, some of my favorite band shirts, and Johnny's black hoodie that he had left the other night. I held it up to my face to smell it and it smelt like Johnny. He smells like axe and baby powder. I went outside throwing the bag over my shoulders, "Got it all" I stated as I got closer to him. "Man I want to fuck you so bad right now." He said looking me up and down. "What did I do to turn you on?" "I don't know you're just so hot and sexy that's it's hard not to." He grabbed my back and pulled me in for a big kiss. We broke from the kiss and I looked down at his hard penis I wanted it in me so bad too. I started to palm his penis through his jeans and looked up at him "My dad's not home yet want to go inside?" he said yes as soon as I said inside. We went inside and all I could think in my head was I hope he doesn't come home. We made it up to my old room; I grabbed his shirt slipping it over his head and did the same thing for me. I unbuttoned my jeans and took them off, doing the same for him. I could see the bulge in his boxers the second I took them off. I started to pull off his underwear "ohm..God please hurry." I finished taking them off and kissed his inner thighs and finely placed a kiss on his tip I could hear him try not to moan but moaned anyway. I put his tip in my mouth and out a couple of times. I started to put more and more in my mouth to the point where the tip was hitting the back of my throat. I loved this so much and I could tell he did to. I made it to the point where he came in my mouth it shot straight at the back of my throat and I swallowed it. He said sorry a couple of times but I didn't mind.

I heard the door open and the sound of heavy boots coming closer and closer to my room. I knew it was my dad so I grabbed his underwear and shoved him into my little bathroom. I wiped my face with a towel that was on the ground and threw on a pair of sweatpants. "Did I hear moaning from in here faggot. Do you have another faggot in here?" my dad yelled. "NN..No I promise." I said holding myself. I hear my bathroom door open and my boyfriend stepped out he looked angry, he was also wearing sweat pants with a shirt. "I don't want to ever hear you speak to him like that." He yelled pointing his finger. "What are you going to do about it faggot." "I'll take him away from you." "Oh, so you can fuck him all the time you useless fag." "He treats me better than you ever have I'd rather go with him." I yelled but still sounded kind of nervous. I was scared he was going to hit us. And I was right he slapped me and my boyfriend and that was it I was pissed and I could tell Johnny was to. Johnny stepped closer to my dad and firmly stated, "You know what, I could write you up for child abuse and there would be no way of you winning. You have hurt Matthew all these years and you just hit me. When we leave I'm calling the police and you will go to jail and probably die knowing the amount of drugs that you have in your body." He looked at me and gave me a shirt. I put it on, he reached his hand out and so I grabbed his hand intertwine our fingers. We walked out and I could hear dad in the background yelling and cursing. It didn't bother me though because I knew he was finally going to get what he deserved and I wasn't going to have to deal with his shit any more.

We made it outside and Johnny reached for his pocket dialing 911. He took his hand from mine to put it around my shoulders pulling me closer and placed a kiss on my forehead. I heard the whole conversation and it made me happy to be free. It made me happy because I will be away from his shit. I could finally live life like a normal teenager. It wasn't long before the police and ambulance arrived. They took my dad and check us for injuries. I had a few cuts and bruises but nothing too serious. They drove my boyfriend and me to my Aunt's house.

Johnny looked at me and realized that I wanted to talk to my Aunt in private so he took my stuff up stairs and set up my room. "So, when is Johnny going home?" she asked. "His parents aren't home yet so I was hoping he could stay." I looked down and moved my thumbs around each other. "Well..he can stay but you can't sleep in the same room." "Okay". I walked up stairs and Johnny had already finished putting my stuff up, I walked closer to him putting my arms around his waist and his around my shoulders I leaned in to put my forehead against his. I could feel my heart beating really fast but yet I felt free like nothing was holding me back nothing to tell me I'm useless. I was happy,after looking in each other's eyes I finally leaned in for a kiss. I pulled away and I could see a smirk on his face as he pushed me against the wall. He kissed me thrusting to make the kiss more tense. I'm not complaining I loved it when he would thrust against me. I was getting harder every time he would move his hips against mine. His hand going up my shirt removing it and throwing it onto the floor, I started to take his off but he just grinded harder into me. I could tell he was teasing me now and I didn't like it. He placed one more kiss against my lips sliding his tongue across my bottom lip I parted my lips enough so his tongue could slip in. Our tongues coincided exploring each other's mouths. He started to pull away biting my bottom lip pulling it out before releasing it. He walked away to sit on the bed and I walked over to the bed to sit next to him. "Want to play some video games?" "Yeah!" We put the Xbox together and sat down on my bed it wasn't that late so we could still play. I was excited to beat Johnny in something. I never played this game but I still think I'm going to win. We played two rounds and he won both of them. I sat with my arms across my chest and looked away from him. He just grabbed my arm and pulled me in for a hug. He whispered in my ear "I told you you weren't going to win." He raised his voice to where it sounded normal. "Wanna play some more." I shook my head and walked over to the dvds. "Want to watch a movie we have some good ones. Like the Nightmare on Elms Street, Annabelle, and some Marvel movies." I said as I was picking through the movies. He walked over and grabbed Annabelle. We put the movie in and sat on my bed my arm around the back of his neck and he was cuddled into my chest. Every time it was a scary part he would grab my shirt a hide his face. I just hugged his tighter. We made it to the end of the movie. We both yawned and snuggled into each other. We fell asleep soon afterwards. My aunt opened the door to check on us she just sighed when she saw us cuddled up on my bed. She walked into her room and put on her pajamas and slipped it her bed.