Death

-Johnny's POV-

My parents and Kathy were coming over to see the house today. We had picked up the house making sure that there was no trash and looked good. We put on some Fall Out Boy while we were cleaning. There was a knock, I went over to the door and I opened it and my parents were there. I let them in and we sat on the couch. "What have you and Matthew been up to lately." "Unpacking and putting things in the right place. Want to see around?" "Yeah." We walked around and talked.

Our house was small it had  1 bedroom and 2 bathrooms.When you walked in through the front door you are in the living room, our living room has a U shaped couch and a flat screen TV and of course a house plant. When you turn right you'll be at the door to the bathroom, the bathroom is just a normal bathroom with a toilet, shower, and a sink. If you go straight from the back of our couch you will be at our bedroom, our bedroom has a queen sized bed with black, white, and gray tiles. We have two bedside tables by our bed, they have a lamp on them. When you're in our room you can turn to the left and we have our bathroom, our bathroom is the same as the other bathroom except we have our makeup and stuff in here. If you go back from our bedroom and go into the living room and turn left you'll be at the dining room, our dining room has a white table and clear bean bag shaped chairs. And if you go from the dining room you'll be in the kitchen, our kitchen has the normal stuff and a bar on the side.

There was another knock at the door this time it was Matthew's Aunt (Kathy) I walked to the door letting her in. She hugged me and walked over and hugged Matthew. "Got any new news" Matthew asked Kathy. "Umm...I..Your dad died. The alcohol caught up with him. His furnal is in 2 days." "Oh,ok". That means Matthew has no parents. I understand why he wants to be a dad, he wants to be the dad that he never had. It makes total sense he wants to make up for the times he missed out out on but through the dad's point of view. We talked for awhile about things but it was time for them to leave before we knew it they were all gone.

-Matthew's POV-

We were sitting at the couch talking about the things we had just heard. "Are you going to his funeral with me?" I asked. "Yeah of course. I told you he was going to die soon. The only thing keeping him up on his feet was everything wrong he did to you but when all of that went down so did he." "Wow I never thought of it like that." "He probably just gave up when he got in there." "Are you implying that I the kid he never wanted was keeping him alive." "Yeah, he basically died after you were removed from the picture. His life was already going downhill but after you left him it was really downhill." "Well that makes me feel like a terrible person. But he did hurt me he was never nice to me not even when I was little and I didn't even know what was going on." "He was a terrible person but he made you stronger. You putting up with all of his bull shit and cleaning up after his ass made you who you are. A strong independent person that I love with all my heart." Hearing him say that made my heart flutter I loved him so much, he was the only thing that made me happy and feel like it was worth it. I loved him so much I couldn't explain it. "Before you came into my life I felt like it was not worth it but you made me happy and feel like I needed to be apart of this world. Without you I wouldn't have stayed and fought your the one that made me strong. I love you so much that I can't even explain it." I replied. He put his finger under my chin and pulled my cheek closer to kiss it. For the rest of the night we sat cuddled on the couch watching tv, I fell asleep In his arms.