Into The Past

Skylands is a beautiful place, floating islands holding different species, blue and white skies in every which way. This land was sacred and brought together by the wisest, called Portal Masters. Though overtime, Master Eon ended up being the last of them, though he's slowly dying of age and will soon be gone from this beautiful world. For this, he thought of an Academy to raise heroes of all kind, calling them the Skylanders. They protect this land from evildoers such as evil portal masters and a group called the Doom Raiders.

One named Kaos has had enough of being defeated by the Skylanders, so he's thought of a plan to be rid of them once and for all, then he can continue his plans, if he thinks of them again. Not too far off is a darker part of Skylands, the skies black and purple with a castle to match. Inside held the evil portal master, who paced and talked with his troll butler.

"With this plan, we will be able to flourish and take over Skylands once and for all!" Kaos yelled, laughing his evil laugh soon after while the troll butler shuffled on his feet.

"A-And what exactly is that plan Lord Kaos?" The butler asked, the wizard in black clothing turned face him.

"It's simple Glumshanks, I go back in time and change Eon's mind about making the Skylanders Academy, thus no more skylanders." He said, patting the troll on his head before confusing on his walk, they walked down the hall of his castle to the boarding room that held a small ship. The ship was small and slim, due to it being that way, it was likely it was a stealth ship.

"When do we go?" Glumshanks asked, though flinched as the evil portal master whipped around and glared at him.

"I'm going, now." He said, the ship starting it's own engine as a large door opened the night sky. Once he was aboard, he took off with a troll watching him until he was out of sight. Kaos flew through the sky, the ship barely making a noise at this point as Skylanders Academy saw through. He landed the ship quietly in the courtyard, walking towards the portal outside of the large castle like building.

He placed each magical item in their designated spot making the stone portal come to life. He watched the swirling portal for a moment before he stepped in, setting it to when Master Eon first made his mind up about the academy. He stepped through the portal with a smirk on his face.

Inside was an abyss, he floated along the inside of the portal until he plummeted downwards, being met softly with grassy ground. He looked around the area to find a tent where the academy would be. His smirk returned as he walked to the tent, moving the cloth door out of his way to find a sleeping portal master in front of him. He didn't want to kill him, he wanted Master Eon to be there once he ruled over Skylands in the new future. His hands flowed a faint yellow as his hovered them over Master Eon's forehead, the portal master stirred in his sleep but not once woke up.

Kaos took a step back once he finished chanting the spell, looking down at his now fading hands with a large smile. Usually if ones body began to fade, they'd be terrified, though this was his own doing, something that changed the history of Skylands forever. He laughed his evil, annoying laugh as it echoed through the sky, his body fading into sparkles that took off into the air, slowly disappearing as they flew. Master Eon had stayed asleep as the evil portal master faded from that future, his mind changed. For now, he though he was building him a home to retire in, instead of the academy he was beginning to build the next day.

Perhaps... Kaos won this one, or so he thinks.