End

Stealth Elf shot her eyes open, frantically looking around before she realized she was in her room at Skylanders Academy. She remember what she did, or was it a dream? She shook her head before she darted out of her room, straight to Flameslinger's to see him just about to walk out of the door, tears visible in his fiery eyes. She smiled and hugged him tightly, earning him to hug back. They stayed like this until they both left for the kitchen to find the dragons doing the same. Without a word, Stealth Elf began preparing their breakfast with the help of Flameslinger, the dragons waiting patiently before eating. Once the food was on the table, they ate silently.

"So... everyone had the same dream?" Spyro asked, everyone instantly stopped.

"It was real, we did just fix everything." Stealth Elf answered.

"I died." Flameslinger said with a shaky breath, Cynder feeling the same.

"I didn't like it..." she mumbled, her paw moving to where the spear was. Out of curiosity, Flameslinger lifted his shirt only to find his bare stomach with the few scars he already had.

"Thank god it didn't scar..." he said in relief, the others laughed with him.

"Let's not repeat this." Spyro said, the others agreed in unison. Later that day, they each ended up going on separate missions. Kaos however, was floating aimlessly through a dark portal until he felt himself plummeting down a tunnel of nightmares. A tunnel that held screens of each of his defeats, instantly replying every hit a skylander gave him, causing the mage to ball up and scream, shooting out of bed. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion as he looked around, a troll bursting in.

"Is something wrong Lord Kaos?" The troll asked, Kaos only looked at him, shaking his head.

"Nothing is wrong. Get ready, I have another plan." He said with a menacing face along with a growl. The troll shuffled on his feet as he ran off, Kaos leaving his bed and storming down the hall. A much more evil plan in his mind for the next battle.