From Here

Spyro:

After all four of them were together, they each discussed more about what their dreams held. They each decided that this Kaos person was the cause of al of this due to their dreams linking more to where he seems like the bad guy, plus the fact Flameslinger had to live with the evil portal master. Spyro flew quietly in the air, not a word escaping him as Cynder flew close behind. They flew over a steep canyon with the elves in their backs, not wanting to walk through it. Spyro felt a tap on his head, snapping him out of his thoughts. He turned back to see the girls gone, Flameslinger pointing down to where they landed. Spyro turned and followed, landing next to them.

"Where were you going?" Cynder asked him as Flameslinger climbed off his back.

"I was just over thinking, my bad." Spyro replied, looking up at the sky, still morning but close to the afternoon.

"Maybe we should camp out tonight, I was able to get a second tent from that village we were at." Stealth Elf said, the others seemed to agree.

"It is about to rain, look." Cynder said as she pointed at the sky, dark clouds rolling in slowly as thunder could be heard echoing quietly farther away.

"Yeah, let's set up the tents now." Spyro replied, Stealth Elf placer each roller tent in two different locations.

"Hey Flameslinger, mind helping me?" She asked, the elf didn't say a word as he moved to help her. Spyro watcher the two of them before frowning, hoping he wouldn't stay like this for so long, maybe if they fix this somehow they could fix him.

"....yro..."

"Spyro!"

"What?" He asked, looking at the dragon next to him.

"You seen off today, are you okay?" She asked, he shrugged and looked away.

"Yeah, I was just thinking." He said, Cynder teacher over and grabbed his scarf and forced him to face her.

"What about?" She asked, releasing it quickly.

"Just what we should do next, Flameslinger and mostly what we should do next." He answered, she looked at the two elves who were setting up the second tent. 

"I agree with him and why he's like that, but I'm not sure what we should do next. None of us know how to travel through time. Maybe we should talk to that one guy Master Marbles or something." She said, Spyro gave her a look of confusion.

"Master Eon." He said blankly, she smiled at her mistake.

"Sorry, I only heard his name once." She said, waving her paws in defense.

"Maybe we should talk to him, he'll know what to do. Thank you, Cynder." Spyro said, smiling at her, the scales under her eyes darkened as she turned her head.

"Don't mention it." She mumbled, Spyro laughed as Stealth Elf approaches them.

"We're done, I should make food since we didn't eat yesterday." She said, it was true since none of them ate after rescuing Flameslinger from Kaosandra's castle.

~~~

Flameslinger:

Flameslinger was lucky enough to receive a bow and quiver if arrows at the village where they got their second tent. All he did was help Stealth Elf help another elf who had trouble carrying things. The elf insisted he didn't need those anymore and gladly gave it to them. Flameslinger watched silently as it slowly grew darker, he could smell the rain yet it was coming slowly. The other three discussed what to do next as he waited patiently in silence, no exactly knowing what to say. His mind kept drifting off to Kaosandra's castle, how mad she must be for not finding him there today.

The other three seemed to forget he was here, yet they said his name as they talked so obviously not. Stealth Elf was currently making some kind of stew over the fire, discussing sleeping arrangements.

"So Flameslinger, why aren't you joining the conversation?" Spyro asked, the elf jumped at the sudden question, his ears lowering under his hood. He didn't know how to answer so instead he shrugged as the others sighed.

"Well I think dragons in one tent and elves in the other." Cynder said, obviously liking her idea.

"I could care less either way." Stealth Elf said as she began to take the ladle and hand out bowls of her stew.

"I say makes and females. What about you?" Spyro asked him, Flameslinger shrugged his shoulders, he didn't really care either.

"I take Flame's vote!" Cynder exclaimed, Spyro looked at her in disbelief.

"You can't do that!" He yelled back at her only to cause her to smile.

"Can! I found him." She said, the two kept bickering back and forth as they ate their stew, Flameslinger didn't pay attention since his focus was on the bowl of stew in his hands.

"Aren't you going to eat?" Stealth Elf asked, Flameslinger nodded, though he hasn't had food like this before, usually it was just scraps of whatever was left in Kaosandra's kitchen, they weren't even good scraps. He took the spoon and slowly rose it to his mouth, tasting it before he smiled and began to quickly eat it.

"I didn't know my cooking way that good." Stealth Elf said, slowly eating hers. Later Cynder eventually won and the retreated to their tent that night, Stealth Elf and Flameslinger stayed out a bit longer.

"Thank you... Stealth Elf..." he said, she stared at him with wide eyes before a soft smile fell on her face.

"Come on, we should go to bed." She said as the two heard a sizzle on the fire. As soon as they were in the tent it began to pour, looks like they didn't have to put the fire out. The ninja yawned and took off her sleeveless jacket and shoes, laying on the sleeping bag before looking at him as he sat on his.

"Aren't you going to take your coat off? It's hot." She asked, he stayed still for a moment.

"Okay.." was all she heard before he removed it, his short sleeved shirt under it was a plain grey. He doesn't know why, but he feels comfortable around her. She stared at him in shock, not because of the bandages covering his face and arms, but because of his fiery eyes that avoided eye contact with her.

"Your eyes..." she mumbled, reaching a hand out to him which caused him to flinch, he seemed to wait for her to hit him and was surely surprised once she laid a gentle hand on his head, opening his eyes to give him a confused look. He moved away and turned around, laying facing away from her. He heard her sigh before the small lantern they had went off. He stared at his hands before closing his eyes, slowly falling asleep afterwards.