The Villian

Spyro:

Spyro stirred and fluttered open his eyes, squinting them at the light shining through the tent. He sat up his head and looked around, Stealth Elf must've been awake already. Oddly enough he didn't have a dream involving the large academy, instead it was him fighting a bald wizard with runes on his forehead. Though what made Spyro cringe was the annoying evil laugh the wizard gave off. After stretching his wings and legs, he stumbled out of the tent and was instantly met with the smell of fish.

"Good morning, Sleeping Beauty." Stealth Elf said as she ate her own fish. Spyro grumbled and sat with her.

"Good morning to you too, Stealthy Welfy~" He said, freezing once he earned a blade to his throat.

"Don't call me that ever again." She growled, a menacing glare pointed at him.

"Understood." He said through his teeth, fear of moving too much until the blade was lowered.

"So I had a different kind of dream last night. It was dark most of the time but I heard voices." Stealth Elf said, her ears lowered seeming the dream wasn't good.

"I had one too, but there was this bald wizard guy, very annoying." Spyro said, Stealth Elf handing him a fish to eat.

"There was a guy with an annoying laugh, was it him?" She asked, he sighed and nodded.

"That's him alright." He said, the two laughed a bit before they were met with silence.

"Do you think he's the village since we were the heroes?" She asked, he nodded as he tossed the stick to the side.

"It makes sense. Maybe he's the one who tampered with the timeline." Spyro added, though Stealth Elf stood as her mask suddenly appeared on her face as she held her blades out.

"Whoever's there, come out." She demanded, Spyro stood and got into what seemed like a fighting stance. Though it softened as a dark purple dragon walked out, seeming shy.

"I couldn't help but overhear your conversation..." she said, "I'm sorry."

"It's fine, Stealth Elf." Spyro said, the elf showered her blades.

"You said dreams, do those dreams happen to consist of a while and blue castle by any chance?" The dragon asked, the two tensed before nodding in unison.

"Yes, we talked to Master Eon, he said to find the others in the group. Are you one of them?" Stealth Elf asked, the dragon smiled and nodded.

"I'm Cynder, who are you?" She asked, stepping closer to them as if she was no longer afraid of approaching.

"Spyro, this is Stealth Elf." Spyro said, the elf lowered her mask before smiling at the dragon.

"Well at least it was easy when we found you. Maybe we could share any info we know." Stealth Elf said, the three moved and sat be the small fire.

"The large castle is a school for heroes, we think a bald wizard tampered with the past and changed it from happening." Spyro explained, Cynder went into thought for a moment.

"I don't have much information in my dreams but the place and blurs." She said, "though I'm happy to know this."

"Well, all we have to do is find the fourth and go from there." Stealth Elf said, Cynders eyes lit up.

"I think I know who he is! I didn't have these dreams this frequently until I met him my accident one day." She said, the two sighed with relief.

"Well, where is he?" Spyro asked, Cynder frowned.

"In Kaosandra's castle." She answered, the two stared at her in disbelief.

~~~

Flameslinger:

The elf shivered uncontrollably, his stomach growling loudly. He hadn't eaten in days, any of Kaosandra's torture methods were getting more and more painful. He clawed at his bare arms, his hands sliding up to his face as he felt the tears on his fingertips. He hated himself so much, the only way he seemed to find closure was the white wrap he wrapped his skin in, which he was currently doing. The only parts he wrapped her his torso area, he didn't bother with his legs since he pants were tucked into his boots. Though I'd be removed his shirt, you'd see nothing but white completely covering his skin.

Though the elf calmly wrapped his torso, leaving no skin showing before he put his shirt back on, his jacket next before lifting his hood over his head. Wincing as his stomach growled, the longer he stayed here the more things will get worse. He wonders why Kaosandra doesn't just kill him, sometimes he wonders why he doesn't do it himself. That's when the dreams started, of the castle and strange blurred figures. Despite being smart he still had no idea what this meant or who they were, though he was sure that one dragon was one of them since her details show more through the blurriness.

There was something else that got him, the word Flameslinger that melts being said. He never had a name, though the dreams consist of that word mostly being for him. He smiled at the thought of it, wishing he could live the life his dreams had of him. To take the name Flameslinger and have friends, just hopefully not blurry ones. Kaosandra's punishments consist of his insides, causing him to have internal bleeding though it was too faint to be too much damage to him. He jumped as the sudden sound of Kaosandra once more, fear replacing the smile on his face as she reaching his cell.

"Have you learned your lesson?" She asked, he didn't want to answer, he hated her. So instead, he growled which caused her to use her magic and slam him into the wall, the bandages he wore suddenly became tight around his neck as he gasped loudly, clawing at them. She used those bandages to choke him, though she had no intention of killing him as the rest of them tightened, he couldn't scream as he felt his ribs crack, tears escaping his eyes as he kept him awake to let him suffer. Though his vision slowly became blurry, an elven face smiled at him, he only saw her beautiful face for a moment until he blacked out.