Oblivious

Cynder:

The group had left earlier that morning, though as she flew she knew something was different between the two elves. From her dreams she recognized them being close, she just never though about it happening now. She had the same problem with Spyro, she felt like she could trust him and blushed when he was around, good thing her dark scales hide it. Stealth Elf was even getting Flameslinger to be more open, he didn't wear his hood as much and he spoke more often. She wished she could be that close to Spyro, she stayed at the dragon who flew in front of her. Though he dove down with her following and landed on the ground next to the walking elves.

"I'd say a few days then we'll be there." Spyro said, Flameslinger have an uneasy look. He didn't want to go back and she knew why, the knew of Kaosandra was.

"Well I say we travel more then camp for the night." Stealth Elf said, Flameslinger nodded his head as they continued walking. He had taken the tents and carried them for Stealth Elf, Cynder walked next to Spyro behind the elves as the ninja talked to him.

"So what was living in the underworld like?" Spyro asked, she looked at him.

"Dark." She said, "kinda cold but I got used to it."

"I don't care for the cold as much, I like sunbathing, have you tried it?" He asked, she furrowed her eyebrows at the word.

"Never heard of it." She said, Spyro's jaw dropped.

"You've never- that's it, we're sunbathing later." He said, holding a stern look as they walked. She continued to think about what it meant. Though the more they walked, the more she was curious of the word until they reached their campsite. Spyro excused the two of them before they flew towards the top of a large hill. He landed on the soft grass and laid down, stretching his wings and legs out.

"What are you doing?" She asked as he relaxed in the ground.

"Sunbathing." He answered lazily. He patted the ground next to him, she gulped before laying in the soft grass, getting comfortable. The heat from the sun warmed her just right to make her relax, her eyes slowly fluttering closed. She didn't sleep but this was bliss.

"I like sunbathing..." she mumbled, he smiled and shifted, her eyes snapped open as she felt his side closer to hers.

"I do too, we should do this more together..." he replied, she lifted her head to look at him but ended up being face to face with him, staring at him with wide eyes before she moved forward and nuzzled his face with hers. He smiled more as he nuzzled back as she scooter closer to him. He wrapped a wing around her, laying in the ground again with her.

"I had dreams where things like this happened, where we were in love." She said, a smile kept on her face.

"Then I'm glad I got to fall in love with you again." He said, she blushed as her eyes closed again, the two relaxing together.

~~~

Flameslinger:

"He was oblivious until now." Flameslinger said after he finished his food.

"You're right about that, I wonder how long Cynder waited for him." She said, laughing. Flameslinger smiled a bit before a yawn escaped his mouth. His ear twitched at the sound of the dragons returning to almost instantly went to their tent rather than eating.

"I guess they're going to sleep..." he said quietly, she nodded as she threw a bucket of water over the fire.

"We should too, busy day tomorrow." She said, his ears lowered as he walked to the tent, holding it open for her before he went in. Flameslinger didn't say anything as he kicked his boots off and threw his jacket over to the same area, though his eyes locked with hers for a moment.

"What?" He asked, she gave him a stare he didn't recognize.

"Is your entire torso covered in those?" She asked, pointing to his arms.

"Y-Yeah,.." he mumbled, great now he's reverting back.

"Don't you want to take them off? They look uncomfortable." She asked, she was right about that. Though he shook his head.

"I'm fine..." he replied, she sighed, not getting what she hoped. That one time he did it she kept trying to have him keep all of it off.

"Goodnight Flame." She said as she curled in her sleeping bag, he mumbled a reply after turning he lantern off and laying in his, running his fingers over the palm of his hands. Should he?